83. Perfecting THE Form.

AT DAWN
SATOSHI'S POV
---------------------------

Upon the arrival of the first light of the day, all of us who danced, put a stop to the activity.

Father indeed was right, as I performed the dance along with the proper Breathing technique, not only did I not exhaust myself, but by the 2nd set, I already had access to the see throu-

"Satoshi-kun, that was so funnnn."
Kanae said with a genuine smile to which I couldn't help but smile myself as well. I replied, "Yes, it indeed was fun. With everyone joining in and all of us having a quality time, I really really had a lot of fun."

"Oi Satoshi! That was Flamboyant man. Even though I'm covered in sweat and super exhausted. We had max Flamboyance fun! " Tengen exclaimed while his wives held onto him.

"Glad you enjoyed 'God of Festivities!'"
I replied sarcastically.

"I.........ammmmm.........deadddd......." Those were Zenitsu's last words before passing out.

"Hah! You're weak, Ponitsu. I'm so fine I didn't even catch a cold! HaHa!!" Inosuke exclaimed super proudly as always.

"Hai hai, Inosuke. Now please calm down." Aoi said with a giggle to which Inosuke replied, "Alright, Aoi. By the way, you're not tired?"

"Well, I'm tired but not to an extreme level." She replied.

"Aniki?" Tanjiro called me.

"Yes, Tanjiro?"

"Aniki, I didn't exhaust myself at all. Even though I'm covered in sweat, I feel like I can dance on forever."

"Yes, me as well. Father was right. Father told me once that if you perform this dance with the proper Breathing technique, you will not exhaust yourself. I think the two of us are the only one who didn't exhaust our body." I replied as I recalled what Father told me.

After a bit of chit-chat, we all decided to go to our respective places.

"My dear children. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for this. I enjoyed it very much." Oyakata-sama thanked all of us with a genuine smile as always.

"I'm glad you enjoyed, Oyakata-sama. We all also had a quality time together." I replied and all the others also started giving their regards to Oyakata-sama.

But before leaving, I asked Oyakata-sama for a thing, to which he agreed.

And with that, we all went back to our respective places.
.
.
.
.
.

TIMESKIP
AT THE EVENING
3rd PERSON'S POV
-------------------------------

All the members of the Butterfly mansion has completed their usual daily training and now, Satoshi is at the backyard taking some fresh air.

Satoshi then sees a crow flying towards him as he smiles. He extends his arm and the crow lands on it.

"So, have I got a new mission?" Satoshi asks the crow to which it replied, "CAW! CAW! YES! OYAKATA-SAMA HAS GIVEN YOU THE MISSION TO GO TO MOUNT NATAGUMO!! THERE'S A DEMON LURKING OVER THERE WHO HAS KILLED OVER 40 DEMON SLAYERS SENT OVER THERE!! CAW!! CAW!!"