57. Getting to know each other.

[AN - Guys, I'm not writing the training. It will be similar to the anime/manga. So, instead of that, I wanna focus more on the potential ships.]

--------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE EVENING
SATOSHI'S POV
-------------------------

I have finished training the three, Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenintsu. Compared to the first day of their training to today which is day 14th of their training together, they have improved a lot.

Tanjiro is still loosing to Kanao and Aoi in the cup game and tag, but I can see the improvements he is making. He is able to block a few cups, but still not fast enough to block all the cups. And as for tag, he is almost catching upto Kanao and Aoi.

"Aniki, can I ask you something?" Tanjiro asks me.

"Why not? What is it?"

"Whenever I try talking to Kanao, she will always bring out a coin and flip it. Soo....umm-

"So you were wondering why she does that? Isn't it?" I cut him off and continued his own sentence.

"Yes." He replied.

"Kanao can't decide on her own. She has an empty void in her heart and can't follow her heart. We have tried helping her but to no avail. That's why she uses the coin to decide things which she was not ordered to."

"Ehhh! That's very unfortunate. But what happened to her that she became unable to decide on her own?"

"Well, long story short, we decided to adopt her and raise her. But she had a very tragic past and because of her past, she still has not able to fill that void in her heart." I explained to him.

"I see. Well, I will try my best to help her." He stated with a pure heart.

I smiled and responded, "I'm sure you can do it."

"Thank you, Aniki. For now, I'm going back to the medical room now, see you later." He smiled and left the training hall leaving me alone in the room.

'I will go see babe for now.'

THE NEXT DAY
3rd PERSON'S POV
--------------------------------

The Kamaboko squad (Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenintsu, Kanao and Aoi) have done their morning training and now they are having their lunch alongside Big Daddy Satoshi, Big Mommy Kanae and Tsundere Aunty Shinobu.

[AN - Shinobu kept her tsundere personality since Kanae is alive in this fanfic. But she doesn't act as a tsundere to the Kamaboko squad and the Hashiras, especially Giyu. Towards Giyu, she has that anime/manga Ara Ara Waifu personality.]

As they were eating their lunch, a crow comes flying in.

"CAW! CAW! TANJIRO KAMADO AND KANAO TSUYURI ARE REQUESTED FOR A MISSION AT A TOWN IN THE NORTHEAST!! CAW! CAW!"

Hearing the crow, Tanjiro slightly blushed but he quickly shrugged it off.

"I understand. Thank you very much for the information." Tanjiro thanks the crow.