55. Proving them Wrong.

3rd PERSON'S POV
---------------------------------

??? - You did great. Take rest now, Tanjiro.

??? then picks Tanjiro up on his shoulder. He then sees Nezuko's box. He goes and takes it. After that he puts Nezuko inside the box. And with that, he starts heading back with Tanjiro on his shoulder and Nezuko on his back.(Nezuko is inside the box and he is carrying the box on his back.)

??? brings the both of them to the butterfly estate. He enters the estate from the back and enters the room where the injured demon slayers are treated. As he enters the treatment room, he sees a yellow haired boy who is shouting because he doesn't want to drink his medicine. And he also sees the boy with a boar mask. The boar head boy sees him and points at him enthusiastically.

"Y-you. It's you. You half half haori guy. You are the one who killed that big ass spider demon."

??? looks at him with a "Seriously?" face as he was just called "Half half haori guy."

??? replies, "I have a name you know? It's Giyu Tomioka. The Water Hashira."

Giyu then puts Tanjiro on the empty bed which was in the middle of Zenintsu's and Inosuke's beds. He also keeps the box which is carrying Nezuko right next to Tanjiro's bed.

Zenintsu is about to call Tanjiro but Giyu signals him to keep quiet by saying, "Shhh...keep quiet. He's tired and needs rest. By the way, what are your names?" He asks to the both of them.

Zenintsu replies, "I'm Zenintsu Agatasuma. And I'm good friends with Tanjiro. And that boar head is Inosuke Hashibira. He's also our good friend."

"I see." Giyu nods in understanding as well.

Suddenly, Satoshi comes running inside the room.

"Giyu! I caught your scent. What happened? Wait! Tanjiro and Nezuko?" Satoshi said as soon as he arrived at the room.

"Oh! Hi, Satoshi. Well, Shinobu and I were sent to Mt. Natagumo. And I found them there. And man, your brother killed the Lower 5. And he has passed out. And Nezuko was hurt too. But she is fine now."

Satoshi sighs in relief hearing that.
"Thank you so much for bringing them here, Giyu."

"My pleasure, Satoshi."

"By the way, where's Shinobu?" Satoshi asks him.

"I'm assuming she is on her way back here along with Kanao."

"Oh okay."

As they were talking, Kanae also enters the room. She sees Tanjiro on the bed.

"Tanjiro-kun!!? Is he fine!!?" She asks while panicking.

Giyu replies, "Yeah. He is fine. He's just passed out."

Satoshi continues, "And babe, your brother-in-law also killed the Lower 5. And I'm preety sure he used the Hinokami Kagura Technique. When you use it for the first time, you will pass out because of the heavy toll. That's what happened to me when I used it for the first time. And I'm sure the same happened to him as well."

Kanae sighs in relief. "I see. I'm glad he's fine." She then realises something.
"Br-brother-in-l-law!!? Did you just say that?"

Satoshi smiles and nods. "I mean, he's your future brother-in-law afterall."

"Will you two please stop?" Giyu breaks in between them.

"Giyu-San? Are you feeling lonely?" Kanae teases him just like Shinobu does.