82. The Hinokami Kagura Dance.

NEW YEAR
SATOSHI'S POV
---------------------------

The day has finally come. New year is here. And I'm gonna perform the dance in front of everyone. And never have I ever felt this nervous about it. I have faced extremely powerful opponents. I have even talked face to face with the Demon King himself but still, I never felt nervous. Then why the hell am I so nervous just because I'm going to dance in front of my comrades and Oyakata-sama? Just why?

Currently, I'm sitting in the middle of my room, on the floor and Kanae is next to me.

"Satoshi-kun, close your eyes and take a deep breath." She said.

"Yeah, I guess that will help." I then closed my eyes and started taking deep breathes. Basically, I'm just meditating.

I meditate for a while and my mind stsrte getting clear and my heart rate gets to normal.

I then slowly open my eyes and take one final deep breath.

She asked me, "Did that help?" to which I replied, "Yes, it did. I'm fine now.........no.....as of now. Thanks babe." I then quickly gave a peck to get cheek.

Kanae giggled. "Loved that. We should get ready now. It will be sunset in 30 minutes. I will go check out on the others."

"Haii." I replied and she left the room to check on the others as well.

I then looked towards the closet of mine.
'Time to do this.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TIMESKIP
AT THE HQ
--------------------

We have arrived at the HQ. And 'We' includes Kanae, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Shinobu, Aoi, Kanao, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Sumi, Naho, Kiyo and myself.

Everyone went to the backyard where I would perform, except me because I had to change to the outfit. So, I instead went inside Oyakata-sama's mansion and Amane-San guided me to the changing room.

"You can change here, Satoshi-san. Take your time." Amane-San said.

"Thank you, Amane-San. I will be joining you guys soon." I thanked her with a smile as she left the room.
.
.
.
.
.
After changing to my outfit, I went to the huge backyard where I would be performing. Everybody was there. Oyakata-sama, Amane-San, their children, Genya, Sanemi, Tengen and his wives, Giyu, Obanai, Mui-kun, Mitsuri, Himejima-san, the rest of the Butterfly mansion and Tamayo-san and Yushiro-kun as well. Oyakata-sama was lying on his futon and he had the paper of Yushiro-kun on his forehead, that way, he was seeing what we were seeing. Same for Himejima-san as well.

And if you are wondering how every Hashira is gonna be watching me, well, Shinobu and Mitsuri are really good friends, more like best friends and as besties, Shinobu told Mitsuri that I'm gonna perform the dance, and as always, Mitsuri got super excited and went ahead to tell everyone about it and somehow managed to convince them to see the dance as well and when Oyakata-sama also got the news, he asked if I could perform in the HQ and how could I deny?

Also, upon hearing the news, Zenitsu asked if he could play an instrument to uplift the performance and of course, we all agreed. He is gonna play a biwa during my performance.