42. Rise of the New Moon.

AT THE DEMON FORTRESS
3rd PERSON'S POV
----------------------------------------------

Right after Muzan saved Doma from Satoshi, he calls all the Upper Moons for a meeting.

Kokushibo - So, you battled Satoshi again, Doma?

Doma - Satoshi?? You mean the boy with Hanafuda earrings??

Kokushibo - Yes, him.

Doma - Yeah. He is so strong. I wanna be friends with him, but he doesn't like to be friends with me.

Upper 3 - Nobody wants to be friends with you.

Doma - Don't be so rude, bestie.

Kokushibo - Will you two please shut up? Lord Sama is here.

Muzan makes his appearance and all the upper moons greets him.

Muzan - So, Doma.

Doma - Yes, Lord Sama, how may I help?

Muzan - STOP WITH YOU FRIENDLY PERSONA!! I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY BLOOD, SPECIFICALLY TO KILL THAT BOY WITH HANAFUDA EARRINGS, AND YET, YOU FAILED!!

Doma - Master, he was extremely strong.

Muzan - EXCUSES!!

Doma - ........

Muzan - Kokushibo, Doma and Akaza. I have a task for the three of you. Go to Mt. Najigiri. And after reaching there, I want you to bring me a certain someone, alive. You have to use force, this person is strong.

Kokushibo - As you wish, master. But may I ask who this person is?

Muzan - Listen carefully.

TIMESKIP
At Mt. Najigiri.
3rd Person's POV
-------------------------------------

Akaza - So, we are here. Let's get to action. I wanna know how strong he is.

Doma - I wanna be friends with him.

Kokushibo - Focus on the mission, you two.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AT SATOSHI'S HOUSE
3rd Person's POV
-------------------------------------

Satoshi and Kanae are sleeping peacefully next to each other, while Tanjiro and Nezuko are peeking at them secretly by opening the door slightly.

Tanjiro - Nezuko, we should not do this. Let's let them sleep peacefully and it's also bad to peek at couples.

Nezuko - Oh c'mon, Onii-chan, just look how cute they look together.

Little did they know that Satoshi was listening to their conversations all this time.

Nezuko - I wanna see Onii-san's girlfriend properly. I can't see her face clearly.

Tanjiro - Nezukooo.....

Nezuko - *shows puppy eyes* C'mon, Onii-channnnnn.....

Tanjiro - Those puppy eyes...... ughhh.....fine. But only for a bit.

Nezuko - Yayyyy.....

Satoshi is holding back his laugh listening to them. So, he decides to do something.

In the blink of an eye, Satoshi gets up and appears behind his siblings. [AN - I don't know how he did that.]

Satoshi - What are you guys talking about?