95. Clash.

Previously.......

"Farewell." Akaza farewelled her before crouching down and going in to punch through her stomach but Akaza's hand fell off, saving Kanao from getting hit.

Tanjiro had unlocked his glowing demon slayer mark and managed to enter the Selfless State and overcame Akaza's Compass Needle.
.
.
.
.

'Tanjiro cut his arm off at the middle of his attack......The sound of his breathing....it's different......his hair and eyes have changed.......Tanjiro saved me.'

As Kanao said this in her mind, Akaza's body became strickened with uncertainty at Tanjiro's changed aura.

'EVERY SINGLE CELL IN MY BODY DOWN TO MY CHEEK HAIR IS TELLING ME TO KILL THIS GUY RIGHT NOW! SOMETHING ABOUT HIM HAS CHANGED! THIS IS BADD!!'

He then deployed his final form.

TECHNIQUE DEPLOYMENT
BLUE SILVER CHAOTIC AFTERGLOW

Akaza created an omni-directional barrage of thin and sharp shockwaves that seemingly strike out of nowhere from a flurry of punches.

Kanao looked at the new threat and was uncertain if she could could parry the attack with her techniques.

Tanjiro however, seeing into the Transparent World, was able to detect the attack with his increased perception and vision.

Kanao however, was unable to beat Akaza's new technique and got knocked back against the wall, as she got several cuts and slashes all over her body as well.

'It was impossible to dodge all of those attacks. Its inescapable. He's too strong.' Kanao realised that she couldn't possibly dodge that attack fully.

"You're impressive. I'm not surprised you're still alive. You managed to dodge a number of fatal blows."

The Demon commended Kanao for surviving such a large number of fatal blows. He continued, "Don't die like Kyojuro and Tanjiro, become a demon, Kanao." However, the flower breather got confused, wondering how Akaza could state that he killed Tanjiro with Tanjiro standing right behind him, realizing maybe he was unable to sense her partner.

'Get him, Tanjiro!! If you can still move, go for the neck!! While he still hasn't noticed you!! The head!!' Kanao stated in her mind.

But,

"AKAZAAA!!! I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!"  Tanjiro called out to the Upper Moon and declared he would kill him.

'MORON! WHY DID YOU CALL HIM OUT!!?'

Because of calling out Akaza, he retaliated by attempting to swipe the Demon Slayer's head, only for Tanjiro to duck down to safety. Akaza wondered how he was still alive.

'WHAT!? HOW'S THIS GUY STILL ALIVE!!? AFTER TAKING THAT ATTACK!!

But no problem. My compass needle will detect whatever atta- WHAT!!? THIS WEIRD PRESENCE! This guy........he has no battle spirit. His battle spirit is gone!!'

With Tanjiro's battle spirit seemingly gone, Akaza tried to calm himself and believed he will be able to sense an attack. But without any warning,

HINOKAMI KAGURA
SETTING SUN

his head got sliced off by Tanjiro.