29. Meeting the Demon called Doma.

(AT THE BUTTERFLY MANSION)
3rd PERSON'S POV

Satoshi and Kanae are at on their way to Butterfly Mansion after the Hashira meeting. They are holding hands as always.

Satoshi - So Kanae, what do you think about this mission?

Kanae - Well, I would be lying if I said I am not nervous, but we have to do this.
Oyakata-sama's hunches are always right, and this time, he believes that we might encounter an Upper Rank. So yes, I m nervous, but I think we will be fine......atleast.

Satoshi - Well, to be honest, I m a bit nervous too. I haven't fully mastered my sun breathing technique yet, and according to the previous Flame Hashira, Shinjuro Rengoku, there are 13 forms of Sun Breathing and I know only 12.

Kanae - Wait, how did you talk to him? He hates talking with people, right?

Satoshi - *chuckles* I had to beg him. No joke. He was yelling at me to go away, but I was begging him so much that he finally gave up. And that's when he told me about the history of Sun Breathing, and how every single breathing technique that exists today are derived from it.

Kanae - The image of you begging someone is really funny to me. *giggles a bit*

Satoshi - *in thought* I will do anything to protect that smile. No one is gonna hurt my angel.

Satoshi stops walking and faces Kanae. Kanae also faces him and tilts her head towards the left.

Satoshi - Kanae, I will not let anything happen to you. I will always protect you no matter what. Because I love you. And after all of 'THIS' is over, I want to have a future with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much, Kanae. *hugs her.

Kanae - *hugs him back instantly.
Thank you so much, Satoshi-kun. Your words really makes me happy. I love you too. I love you so much.

They pull out of the hug and now, their foreheads were touching each other's. Kanae slowly closes are eyes and Satoshi does the same. They then fill the gap between them when their lips touch each other's. They share a deep passionate kiss. They kiss for about 3 minutes.

Satoshi - I think we should head back now.

Kanae - Yeah. By the way, should we tell Shinobu and Kanao about this?

Satoshi - I think we should. It's better if they know.

Kanae - *nods her head.

They finally arrive at the mansion.

Satoshi and Kanae - We are homeee...

Shinobu comes out of the kitchen and greets them.

Shinobu - Welcome home, Nee-San, Satoshi-san. Lunch is ready. Wash up and come to the dining room.

Satoshi - Haaaiiii, ma'am.

Shinobu and Kanae - *giggles

(At the dining Room after eating lunch)

Satoshi - The food was great as always, Shinobu. I must agree that you are better than Kanae in cooking.

Kanae - *pouts...hmph...I will let you slide with that one.

Satoshi - *in a teasing tone* Is my angel angryyyy??