80. Rebel.

SOME DAYS AGO
AT THE DEMON FORTRESS
--------------------------------------------

Itaki then faces the two, Loki and Naki and warns them."You two, be careful. Father was in a good mood so he's ignoring this. You don't want to get on the bad side of him." Itaki then looks at Loki and says,
"And one more thing, it's okay to have the will to protect someone you love."

He then also disappears from sight.

Naki looks at Loki with a concerned face and asks, "What happened, Loki-kun?"

"Come with me." He replied and went out of the fortress and Naki followed him.

They then arrive at the thick forest where sunlight doesn't even penetrate.

"Loki-kun? You alright? What happened?" Naki asks him with a concerned tone.

Loki answers in a frustrated tone. "Look Naki, HE is controlling us like puppets. HE doesn't consider us like comrades, instead HE thinks of us as mere disposables. HE doesn't care even if we die. HE will not care when Kokushibo die, HE will not care when Akaza die, HE will not care when I die....................
...........................and HE will DEFINITELY............... definitely not care when You die. I don't want that. The reason I'm living is because of you, not HIM. I'm living to protect you.......but I'm not even allowed to do that. I'm tired of this shit."

Naki stays silent for a while before asking, "Loki-kun? Why are you doing this? What am I to you?"

Loki shakes his head and answers, "I don't know. I have no idea what you are to me. I just want to protect you. The moment I saw you for the first time, the first thing that came to my mind was 'I need to protect her at all cost, even if it costs me my own life.' I don't know why, but I have a feeling that if I fail to protect you, something dark and familiar will happen to me."

"Loki-kun.......are you going to betray HIM?"

"I guess I will."

Suddenly, both of them felt a strong aura around them. Someone or something strong was approaching them. This being then speaks, "If you are going to go against HIM, you have to go through me first. If you can, you can do whatever you want."

"Who are you?" Loki asks as he unsheathes his blade and steps up in front of Naki.

"You will know." The figure replies.

"I will just find it out myself." Loki says and dashes at him.

BLOOD SERPANT BREATHING
SECOND FORM
VENOM FANGS OF THE NARROW HEAD : ENHANCED

He dashes behind the familiar figure in blinding speeds and tries to chop of his head but his attack was blocked by a sword. The figure's sword to be precise.

"Now it's my turn."

BREATH OF THE MOON
FIRST FORM
DARK MOON EVENING PALACE

Loki widens his eye in shock. That figure was non other than Kokushibo himself.

Kokushibo uses his sword to quickly slash swiftly in a singular horizontal motion in a crescent shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent blades.