30. SunFlower clashes with Ice.

SATOSHI'S POV

"SUN BREATHING : BENEFICENT RADIANCE!!"

I dashed towards Doma and  spiralled  into the air and tried to deliver a powerful slash that would surround him, but my attack never hit him as he disappeared from his place. He then appeared behind me and tried to cut me with his fans. I dodged it barely as I got a graze on my left cheek.

I instantly fall back landing next to Kanae. She asked me, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am. This demon is extremely fast. We need to work together inorder to defeat him. Get ready. I will dash towards him and distract him, while you look for an opening and attack him when he's distracted."

"Alright, I understand."

"Great then. In 3.......2........1 NOW!!"

I dashed towards Doma again.

"THUNDER BREATHING : FIRST FORM"

"THUNDER CLAP AND FLASH!!"

In lightning speed, I appeared in front of Doma. He tried to cut me with his fan again, but,

"SUN BREATHING : FIREWHEEL!!"

I leaped behind Doma and spun in the air downward, releasing a powerful sword attack in a circular motion slicing his back, from his waist to his neck, vertically.

[AN - Just imagine that the characters in this pic are Satoshi and Doma

[AN - Just imagine that the characters in this pic are Satoshi and Doma.]

As I slashed him, I saw Kanae dashing towards Doma from my left. She then landed multiple hits to Doma, nine to be exact, and stabbed him in the eyes as well.

KANAE'S POV

After Satoshi slashed Doma, it was my turn to attack him. I dashed towards Doma from the left. As I approached him,I used,

"FLOWER BREATHING : FIFTH FORM!"

"PEONIES OF FUTILITY!"

I unleashed a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves, and I made sure that the last two attacks hit his eyes.

After that, I landed next to Satoshi. As soon as I landed next to him, he said,
"That was great. Now listen, don't stop attacking.

And with that, he dashed towards Doma again.

3rd Person's POV

After Satoshi shared his plan with Kanae, he dashed towards Doma again.

"BREATH OF THE SUN : MODIFIED DANCE FLASH"!

Satoshi infuses the speed of 'Thunder Clap and Flash' into the already powerful slash of 'Dance' to increase the speed drastically. With this improved version of 'Dance', he successfully landed a very powerful horizontal slash across the abdomen of Doma, but as soon as he landed the attack, Doma healed in the blink of an eye and vanished from his spot, appearing right next to Satoshi.