61. Nightmare seen on a Blood Moon.

Satoshi has arrived at the battlefield, but not just any Satoshi, but a Satoshi with a glowing Demon Slayer mark and see through world. The battle has elevated.

"Yuichiro, Muichiro. Can you still fight? If yes, then don't give up till it's over. We the Demon Slayers will fight till our last breath." Satoshi states to the two.

The twins nods and stands up. Without wasting anymore second,

BREATH OF THE SUN
DRAGON SUN HALO HEAD DANCE

Satoshi charges towards Kokushibo and starts unleashing a continuous fast and powerful sword attack that seemingly takes the form of a Japanese dragon made of solar flames.

As the attack approaches Kokushibo, he counter attacks.

MOON BREATHING
FIFTH FORM
MOON SPIRIT CALAMITOUS EDDY

Kokushibo makes multiple curved slashes layered over one another, creating a rising vortex of sword slashes and crescent moon blades.

The two attacks clash with each other making a huge explosion and covers the battlefield in smoke and dust.

MIST BREATHING
SEVENTH FORM
OBSCURING CLOUDS

Yuichiro uses his own personal technique and starts changing the tempo of his movement drastically and starts making clouds of mist.

The battlefield was now full of clouds of smoke, dust and mist. The three Demon Slayer takes advantage of this.

BREATH OF THUNDER
FIRST FORM
THUNDERCLAP AND FLASH
SIXTEEN FOLDS

Satoshi starts moving at thundering speed and performs the Thunderclap and flash 16 times in succession. Kokushibo feels the attack coming towards him, and he dodges the first 14 attacks, but gets both of his ears cut by the last two attacks. He instantly grows them back. But as soon as he grew them back, he feels a stab on his abdomen. It was Yuichiro who stabbed him through his body by his sword.

[AN - Just imagine Koku has his kimono

[AN - Just imagine Koku has his kimono. And the reason why they are able to fight in the clouds of smoke, dust and mist is because they have the see through vision, except Muichiro, so hes gonna have some problems.]

Satoshi sees this, so he starts taking advantage.

BREATH OF THE SUN
FLAMING DANCE

Satoshi charges at Kokushibo and uses a  two-combo strike which starts with a vertical slash and then a horizontal one right after, but he misses the latter, but the vertical one manages to slash Kokushibo's upper body vertically, and in the process tearing off his Kimono as well.