79. GiyuShino's origin.

Previously....
.
.
.
.
"Satoshi-kun, I will open the door on the count of three. 3.....2.....1...NOW!"
.
.
.
.

[AN - I will use the word 'bath' but this implies to an indoor artificial hotspring which is present in the mansion.]

3rd PERSON'S POV
-------------------------------

She slammed open the door and there they were. Making out in the bath as if there's no tomorrow. Both of them were shirtless. Thankfully, they were not naked below waist.

[AN - PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[AN - PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!]

[AN - Is this even allowed?😅]

They instantly stopped making out.

"Ara Ara~~ What were you two doing?"
Kanae asked with a smile on her face in a teasing tone.

"I-IT'S NOT W-WHAT YOU THINK I-IT IS NEE-SAN!!" Shinobu answered in a panicked tone while covering her breasts with her arms, causing Satoshi to turn away.

"Oh really? Well, continue what " Kanae replied.

'She's not angry. So, she indeeds supports the two.' Satoshi thought to himself.

"By the way, Satoshi, Kocho, what are you two doing here in the middle of the night?" Giyu asked in a teasing tone with a small smirk.

Before Kanae could reply, Satoshi replies first, "We two came here to take a bath. But forget about us, I think you two were about to do the same THING which you did when we were not here."

Shinobu was shocked to hear that. "What!? How did you know?"

'Okay, so they did do IT....I guess it's better not to tell them.'

"Who knows?" Satoshi shrugs while still facing the other way.

"It's okay, turn around Satoshi-kun."

"But I shall remain loyal and faithful only to you, my queen." Satoshi said while forming a fist with his right hand and keeping it on his heart and his left hand on his back.

"She changed into her towel, you can turn around now." Kanae made him sure that he was safe to turn around now.

"As you wish, my queen." He turns around in a dramatic matter.