69. The New Moons' Carnage.

SOMEWHERE IN JAPAN
------------------------------------

"Eeahhhh!! I'm sooo exciteddd. It's been ages since I'm about to cause a carnage."

"Why are you so goddamn loud, Naki?"

10 MINUTES BEFORE THIS
----------------------------------------------

"Lokiiiiiiiii...... I'm hungryyyyyyyy. Let's go devour some people." Naki, the new addition to the Upper Ranks, currently holding the position of Upper Rank 2 is annoying her best friend, the New Upper Rank 1, Loki, just like always.

"Why are you so goddamn annoying and loud?" Loki asks her in a very annoyed tone.

"Come onnnn, Lokiiiii. Pleaseeeeeeee." She pleads him.

"Why don't you go ask Doma? I mean he's your new partner, right?"

"But that guy is such a perv and he's so weird. I don't like him."

Outta nowhere, Doma arrives at the scene. "Were you talking about me, sweety?"

"Who the heck are you calling 'sweety'?" Naki asks with an annoyed tone.

"Of course, it's you. Don't you want to become friends with me?" Doma asks with his signature annoying smile.

"Lokiiiii......help me, pleaseeee.....this guy is so annoying." She pleads her best friend.

"You two are so goddamn loud. You know what, Naki. Come on, let's go. I'm getting hungry too." Loki states.

"Yesss, finallyyyy."

"Are you guys leaving me behind?" Doma asks the two.

"Nobody wants to hang out with a loser like you." Naki then sticks out her tongue and mocks Doma with a sadistic face. "Farewell, loser."

The two, Loki and Naki then arrives at a random town with atleast a couple hundred people. The town was shaped in a circular shape with a radius of about 300 metres.

"Eeahhhh!! I'm sooo exciteddd. It's been ages since I'm about to cause a carnage."

"Why are you so goddamn loud, Naki?"

"I don't know, maybe I was born that way?" Naki says with an excited tone with a giggle at the end."