12. The nightmaric siblings.

"What are you doing here, Enmu?" The lower 1 asked her twin younger brother in a happy tone. "Nothing, just wanted to meet up with my dear nee-san." Enmu replied with a smile. He further said, "And I also sensed some demon slayers around you, so I came to check. And I can see you have two demon slayers getting ready t-" He was cut off when both his arm were sliced off.

Tengen's POV

I was shocked to see that another demon had arrived, but the unusual thing was that, these two demons were not fighting. I always thought that demons did not get along together, but these two were different. They were talking to each other. I was in a deep thought until Giyu patted my shoulder. "Hey, don't space out in a time like this. We are about to face the lower 1 as well as another demon." Giyu stated with a blank face. I nodded and replied, "Yeah, you are right. C'mon we should attack them now."
And with that, me and Giyu lunged towards the demons. 'Sound Breathing : First Form : Roar!' I lifted my twin swords above my head and slammed them down with great force whilst simultaneously creating an explosion with the bombs I have to deal massive physical damage, causing a loud sound resembling thunder as a result. I was able to cut both the arms of the male demon. But, in an instant, he regenerated his arms back and he tucked his hairs at the back, therefore revealing his face. Upon seeing his face, me and Giyu's eyes widened in shock.

Giyu's POV

Tengen suggested that we should attack the demons. I nodded and we dashed towards the demon. 'Water Breathing : 8th form : Waterfall Basin!' I jumped up and cut the lower 1 vertically in a flowing motion. She had a big slash from her neck till her waist. Tengen also cut off both the arms of the other demon but he regenerated his arms and he tucked his hair behind him revealing his face which was covered before. When he revealed his face, Me and Tengen's eyes widened in shock as that demon also had the kanji of LOWER MOON 1 engraved in his left eye.

Then, he started speaking, "You little kids just made the biggest mistake of your life by disturbing the conversation we siblings were having

Then, he started speaking, "You little kids just made the biggest mistake of your life by disturbing the conversation we siblings were having. And now, you guys will die. Your friend over there is still asleep and I don't think he will wake up that soon."
I was about to attack him but before I could do that, I got kicked in my abdomen by his demon sister. I was sent flying away until I hit a tree around 50 metres away from the demon as I coughed up blood. In an instant, the brother demon came up in front of me and gave me a punch on my left cheek which sent me flying towards the left again. I saw Tengen engaging in a fight against the other demon, Satoshi was still asleep and I was getting beaten up by the demon. He beat me up until I was a pulp, then, he spoke, "My name is Enmu. I share the position of Lower 1 amongst the twelve kizuki along with my sister. You are not escaping tonight, so I thought I would tell you my name before killing you while you are asleep." "BLOOD DEMON ART : SLEEP INDUCEMENT!" He used his blood demon art as I was slowly falling asleep. Once I was fully asleep, I cut my own neck in my dream and I woke up. Enmu was shocked seeing this, so he used his blood demon art again, and I woke up after a second I fell asleep. He got irritated and started using his blood demon art over and over again as I kept on getting up again and again. He was shouting, "GO TO SLEEP! GO TO SLEEP! GO TO SLEEP!" over and over and I kept on getting up again and again. It got to the point where I confused myself with my dreams and reality as I was about to cut my neck in real life confusing it with my dream. I was about to cut it, but suddenly Satoshi grabbed my wrist and slammed it down on the ground and said, "This is not a dream, Giyu. Don't die in such a pathetic way. And sorry for sleeping like baby while all of you were struggling." He said the last part in a sad tone. Before I could reply, enmu lunged at us but before he could touch us, "HINOKAMI KAGURA : CLEAR BLUE SKY!" Satoshi yelled before performing a 360° slash cutting the demon's arms off. His broken black sword had turned into crimson red and he started breathing fire.