51. Descendants of the Tsugikunis.

1.5 YEARS LATER
SATOSHI'S POV
EVENING
----------------------------

Currently, I am training both Aoi and Kanao. Kanae is the one who usually train Kanao, but she was sent for a mission in Tokyo along with Mitsuri. So, since I knew the basics of Flower Breathing, I am able to train Kanao pretty well. And speaking of Kanao, she still uses her coin to make decisions.

Now, the Final Selection is coming up in six months and both Aoi and Kanao are ready for it. They have become very skilled. Aoi is a bit faster than Kanao and Kanao is a bit physically stronger than Aoi. Their reflex speeds are preety much the same.

I usually stay in contact with Tanjiro, indirectly because Urokodaki-san would usually send me letters and in his latest letter, he mentioned that Tanjiro will be ready for the Final Selection in the next 6 months. So, if everything goes well, Tanjiro, Aoi and Kanao would be in the same Final Selection.

And in one of the letters that Urokodaki-san sent me, he mentioned that Nezuko sleeps to get strength and energy instead of eating human flesh. I told about this news to Kanae, Shinobu and Giyu only. And they were very glad to hear it, especially Kanae and Giyu. Shinobu still has a small bit of suspicion for Nezuko. Well, it can't be helped.

"Satoshi-San, why are you spacing out?" Aoi suddenly asks me and breaks the train of thoughts that I was in.

"Ah, sorry. I was just reminiscing of the things that are happening recently."

"Satoshi-San, can Kanao and I take a break for a while?"

"Sure."

As soon as I said that, I started getting the scent of my crow. I opened the window and as I expected, my crow was flying towards it. It landed on the window.

"So, what have you got now?" I asked.

"CAW! CAW! OYAKATA-SAMA WISHES TO SEE YOU!! CAW! CAW! HEAD TO THE HEADQUARTERS TO RIGHT NOW!! CAW! CAW!!" It informed with its annoying super loud voice.

"I understand. I shall be going there now."

I got out of the training room and went to see Shinobu to tell about it. I came upto her room on knocked on in.

"Shinobu, you in there?"

"Yes, I'm. Come in."

I opened the door and there she was feeding her gold fishes.

"You need something, Satoshi-san?"

"Well, Oyakata-sama called me, so I m going to the HQ. So, yeah, that's it."

"Very well then, take care."

I nodded and closed the door.

And with that, I headed for the HQ.

After running for some minutes, I reached the HQ. I entered the Hall of Hashiras as Kiriya, the son of Oyakata-sama told me to.

After I entered there, I saw Oyakata-sama and his wife, Amane-san.

I bowed down and sat down on my place.