59. Unexpected Encounter.

SATOSHI'S POV
--------------------------

After Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenintsu left, I was also called at the HQ. I informed the rest, that being babe, Shinobu, Aoi and Kanao about it and left for the HQ.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a while, I reached the HQ. Oyakata-sama was standing at the usual place where he stands. I approached him and greeted him.
"I'm pleased to see you well, Oyakata-sama. I pray for the wellbeing of the Ubuyashiki family."

"Thank you very much, Satoshi." He replies with his soothing voice.

"Oyakata-sama, is there any mission that I need to go?" I asked.

"Yes, there is. But, you are not gonna go alone. So, let's wait for them for a while.

"I understand, Oyakata-sama."
As soon as I said that, I started getting the two familiar scents.

"It looks they are here." Oyakata-sama said.

As I looked at the entrance, I saw the Tokito Twins, Yuichiro Tokito and Muichiro Tokito. Both of them smiled at me and I also smiled back.

"Welcome, my dear children. Now that you are here, I shall tell you why I have called you guys here." Oyakata-sama stated.

"Yes please, Oyakata-sama."

"Very well. You see, 12 days ago, a hiker got lost at Mt. Yuji. And to go look for him, a research team consisting of 7 people were sent, but they never came back as well. So, I thought this might be the act of a demon, so I sent some Mizunotos and Mizunoes, but they never came back as well. So finally, I sent my crow to look for anything suspicious and fortunately, it came back. And according to it, there is a huge dark cave at near the top of the mountain. And it seems like a very strong demon has been staying at that cave for a while now, so I want you three to go look at what's happening." Oyakata-sama explained.

"A very strong demon, huh?" Mui-kun stated. Yui-kun continued, "It's been a while since we last ran into a strong opponent. I hope this one can give us a worthy fight."

"You two shouldn't underestimate it. It can be a part of the Kizuki's. It would be worst if it is a part of the upper moons. We should be careful." I stated.

"Satoshi is right. This seems like the act of a member of the 12. Be careful, my children." Oyakata-sama stated.

"Yes, we will, Oyakata-sama." The two of them said.

"We shall be going there now, Oyakata-sama." I said.

And with that, we left the HQ. I asked my crow to inform about this mission to the rest. And by rest, I mean the members of the Butterfly mansion.
.
.
.
.
.
On the way, I started a conversation with the twins.
"Sooo, Mui-kun, Yui-kun, after this mission, what do you plan on doing?"

"Well, two day ago, we met Rengoku San, and he promised that he will treat us bento after he comes back." Mui-kun said with a smile.

"I see. That sounds so fun. I'm joining too." I said with my own smile.

"Rengoku San is such a nice person. He kinda looks like an owl but when you actually become friends with him, he is super fun. And he eats a lot too." Yui-kun said.