7. Hinokami.

Satoshi's POV

I was trapped in the bubble by the demon, I was slowly getting suffocated, I started loosing my consciousness and that's when a flashback flashed in my mind.

'Satoshi, you are panicking, losing hope and most importantly your are not maintaining your breathing properly. Focus on your breathing and become more like Hinokami.' I heard this words in my mind and I instantly recognized the voice. It belongs to my father.

FLASHBACK (Satoshi's POV)

"Satoshi, you are only 7 and you have managed to do the Hinokami Kagura Dance while maintaining your breathing. I'm very proud of you, Satoshi." Dad told me this words after I had successfully managed to perform the dance that has been passed down to us since generations, The Hinokami Kagura Dance. "This is all thanks to your teaching, Father. Thank you very much for teaching me this beautiful family dance, Father.'' I thanked my father while bowing doing with full respect.
"Satoshi, when you are in trouble, remember this dance and you should be able to face your trouble. Of course, it mainly depends on your skills but I trust your skills, so you should be able to face your troubles. Remember this, Satoshi. All of us, that includes your mom, your newly born siblings, me and your ancestors are all watching you and praying for you. Do your best always. We believe in you, Satoshi." My father said while patting my head with a big yet determined smile.

FLASHBACK ENDS (SATOSHI'S POV)

'HINOKAMI KAGURA!
CLEAR BLUE SKY!!'

I thought in my mind as I spun vertically and delivered a 360° slash with  my nichrin blade which engulfed in fire and turned into bright crimson red.
This slash was able to cut the bubble I was trapped in and I was now free.

The demon girl's eyes widened in shock. Fear was written all over her face as she saw me with my burning red Katana. Then she spoke, "H-H-How is that p-possible. No one should be able to get out of t-that b-bubble. This is impossible." She was stuttering with fear and I took my chance. I dashed at her while she was still shocked.
"HINOKAMI KAGURA : RAGING SUN!!"
I deliver two horizontal slashes cutting her neck twice in the blink of an eye. The next moment I knew, she was turned into ashes and she disappeared. I look around to see if the boy trapped in the bubble was fine or not, but I didn't see him and that's when I realized that he had managed to escape when the demon turned her attention on me. I sighed in relief and soon after that, my head hit the ground as I blacked out.

To be continued........

___________________________________________
Author's words

Sorry guys for the short chapter, but since this chapter was about Hinokami Kagura, I really didn't want to put any other things besides Hinokami Kagura, so I decided to end the chapter. Once again, I m very sorry for the short chapter.

I will publish the next chapter tomorrow i.e. 03/09/2021. Until then, stay safe and byee.

526 words.