5. The Final Selection.

Satoshi's POV

As I was talking with Kanae, two girls (I think they are girls) one with white hair and the another one with black hair arrived.

They said in unison,
"Dearest participants, thank you for gathering here to join the Demon Slayer Corps's Final Selection."

The white haired girl said, "Here on Mt. Fujikasane, we have a lot of demons caught alive by our very own slayers. There is no way they can get out of here."

The black haired girl continued, "This is because wisteria flowers which demons fears the most, bloom all year from the mid of the mountain to the foot of the mountain."

The white haired girl then said, "But from this point onwards, there are no wisteria flowers, so demons roam around freely."

"If you can survive in this place for seven days, you will pass the Final Selection."

Then, they said in unison, "Thus, we wish you all the best."

3rd person's POV

Satoshi is running up the mountain and he smells demons around him, so he stops and unsheathes his katana and takes a fighting stance. Out of nowhere, a demon lunges towards him from above, which he did not fail to notice and dodges, and as soon as he dodged,
"Thunder Breathing Second form : Rice spirit!" He decapitates the demon in one strike and as soon as the demon turned into ashes, another demon rushes towards him, "Thunder Breathing Third form : Thunder Swarm!" and that demon gets decapitated too. He keeps on slaying demons and after 5 kills, he picks up a very familiar scent. He follows the scent and that's when he saw her. The same girl with silky black hair and butterfly hairpins on both sides of her hair. It was her, Kanae Kocho.

Satoshi's POV

I saw Kanae sheathing her katana back to the scabbard. I approached her which she noticed too. She smiled and waved at me to which I also smiled and waved back.
"Hey Kanae, it's nice to see you are unharmed. How many kills have you got?" I said to her to which she replied with a beautiful smile, "It's good to see you unharmed too and I have have got 5 kills. What about you?" "I got 5 kills too." I replied with a smile of my own. Before she could reply, we heard a battle cry at a distant. We nodded to each other and dashed off towards the sound. As soon as we arrived, we saw a peach color haired boy with a fox mask rushing towards a huge demon with multiple hands.

As soon the boy hit the neck of the demon, his katana broke into two pieces

As soon the boy hit the neck of the demon, his katana broke into two pieces. I shouted, "LOOK OUTTT!" which he heard and looked towards us with a sad smile.

 I shouted, "LOOK OUTTT!" which he heard and looked towards us with a sad smile