39. Beginning of Disasters.

THE NEXT DAY
Satoshi's POV
---------------------------

I started waking up slowly when the birds started chirping. As I looked around after I woke up, I saw everyone sleeping peacefully together in the same room. Tanjiro and Nezuko were sharing the same futon. I smiled when I saw them sleeping peacefully.

I slowly got up trying not to make a sound and went out of the bedroom.
I entered the living room and saw myself in the mirror. The love bite that Kanae gave me was still there. I touched it with a smile, as it reminded me of her. To be honest, I was missing her so bad. I wanted to see her. I wanted her to be in my arms.

I slowly mumbled to myself, "Kanae, I'm missing you."

"So, you have got yourself a girlfriend, huh, Satoshi?

3rd Person's POV
------------------------------

Satoshi - *mumbling to himself* Kanae, I'm missing you."

??? - So, you have got yourself a girlfriend, huh, Satoshi?

Satoshi was so lost in his thoughts about Kanae that he didn't realise that someone had came inside in the room.

Satoshi instantly turns around to see his mom smiling at him.

Satoshi - M-mother!!??

Kie - So, my suspicions were correct. You do have a girlfriend, isn't it? I started having my suspicions when I saw that mark on your neck, which is actually a love bite, am I right?

Satoshi - *lets out a deep sigh* You are right mother, I have a special someone in my life.

Kie - My boy has grown, huh? *She walks up to Satoshi and puts her hand on top of his head.* I'm would love to know more about her, so go freshen up.

Satoshi - *smiles* Yes, mother.

And with that, he goes to freshen himself up.

TIMESKIP
After Breakfast
---------------------------------

Kie - So, Satoshi, tell me more about her and the years you spent.

Tanjuro - I'm interested as well, Satoshi.

Satoshi - Alright. So, her name is Kanae Kocho. She is also 17, just like me. The first time I met her was 7 years ago, in the Final Selection. And after that, we never met again, until 2 years ago, at the Demon Slayer Headquarters.

Kie - I would love to meet her.

Tanjuro - Yes, indeed. But where did you stay this whole time?

Satoshi - I actually stayed with her, in the butterfly mansion. She has a younger sister, named Shinobu. They run the butterfly mansion. It it also a place where injured demon slayers are treated. And we also took in 2 girls named Kanao and Aoi Kanazaki. Kanao was sold by her parents to a bald man, so we took her in, and as for Aoi, her family was killed by a demon, so she had nowhere to go, so we also took her in.