☽︎𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒅𝒆☾︎

I feel a bit warm in my eyes, I could tell its already morning. I open my eyes slowly and rubbed them. I take my phone from the table beside my bed and look at the time.

6.50 am

  I sighed and put it back on the table. As I was looking at the other side of a bed, I found someone else on the bed as well. I blinked for a moment to process what just happen.

 I blinked for a moment to process what just happen

   " WHAT THA—,"

I fell off the bed, with a shocked and terrified face. I rubbed my back that hit the floor, and look at a mysterious stranger who has been on my bed for god know how long."Aww, I thought you loved it when I was the first thing you see after you woke up~," he smirked and sits.

  " Who the flip are you? What are you doing in my house? And more accurately, WHY ARE YOU ON MY BED?!," I pointed at him with fear, and try to catch my breath. He gets off the bed and approached me. " Oh my god, you flipping half-naked. Wear something for god sake!" I cover both my eyes, he only chuckled at my action.

" Kaeya,"

  I froze for a second. Kaeya? That name is very familiar. I took a pic of him before he left to the owner of the voice that called him. He is Kaeya, Kaeya Alberich. A 4 Star character with Cryo Vision from Genshin Impact. How did he end up here?!

  I stand up and balance myself. I'm confused, how did he end up in my world? I stop for a moment as I could hear a soft snored. Its coming from the other side of the bed, so I walk to it, just to find another familiar character.

  " Albedo?"

  After I spoke his name, he instantly woke up

  After I spoke his name, he instantly woke up. He looks at me with sleepy eyes, it's pretty cute." My apologies, I wasn't supposed to sleep here, am I?" he sits up." N...no it's fine. But please sleep on the bed, your back will hurt if you sleep on the floor," I advise him while showing my bed. He only nods, and slowly gets on my bed, and falls asleep again.

  I make my way out when all of a sudden a spear flies straight and almost hits me. I instantly avoid it and it hits the walls. I look at the design and thought " Isn't this... Primordial Jade Winged—Spear? That's Xiao's weapon," I thought and look from where it came from.

  " What the hell did you want, mortal?!"

  " Hohoho, you intend to fight me?"

Oh, boi...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " My flipping gaming room!!" I shouted to see the mess and few destructions at my gaming room, even my Pc is the victim. Just great, I have to buy another one before my next stream." Bruh... I only buy this Pc a few days ago...," I sobbed on the floor, like a child that wanted a toy.

  I look at my left side when I saw a familiar boy with a dog ear and tails reading my Assassination Classroom Manga."Gorou?" I thought, he glanced at me, but then focused back on the book.

  After I analyzed all the characters in my house, I got the full list of them.

-Aether
-Venti
-Diluc
-Kaeya
-Albedo
-Jean
-Lisa
-Xiao
-Zhongli
-Ningguang
-Beidou
-Childe
-Scaramouche
-Kazuha
-Gorou
-Thoma
-Ei/Baal

  Huh? Only 5 women? The problem is, they are the mommas, IDK what am I suppose to do. My house ain't that big, so arranging is very important.

  " Pardon me," I look at my back just to see Thoma standing, smile at me." I was hoping if you can... calm the three people at the living from destroying your house??" I raised my eyebrow, but proceed to the living room as he said. When I arrived, I feel a dark aura surrounded the living room, and three archons staring at each other is the reason why.

  I walked to them and asks innocently" If you don't mind, please don't start another war in my house," the three of them look at me, and calm down." Thank you, I'll make you guys tea. Do you prefer normal tea or my special tea?" I ask them, Baal look at me with a small smile "You're special tea, please,"

  " Do you have any alcohol—,"

   " I don't have wine, vodka, or any other alcohol in this house, sorry,"

   " Oh, man...,"

  I put the tray with three cups of tea and smiled at them " Hope to your liking,". I leave them for a while and make my way to my library. As much I'm a gamer, reading is one of the few things I use in games. To my surprise, Ningguang and Lisa are in there, talking.

  Lisa spot me and greet me." Oh, well isn't it the owner of this lovely library. You cutie love books, aren't you?" I blushed a bit, didn't expect a compliment." We... well, if you like, you can read any of the books here. They all are ancient and very precious books," Lisa smiled and gladly take one of the books to read.