᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 9(𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒂) ᯾

" Lisa! Let's go to a bookshop!"

I walked into the pot with a smile on my face. Today, I will spend one day with none other than Lisa, the gorgeous librarian.

She sitting on a sofa, and look at me with gentle eyes." Oh, my. You seem very happy. Is something interesting there?" She ask, I just shocked my head." Nah, I'm just excited to spend time with you today, that's all,".

" Haha, you flatter me. Alright then, let's go, shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the small bookshop. It's not that big, but it had a classic design. When I search this place up, I was impressed. " This looks like a book cafe for me,"." It is. I always thought you will love reading while having tea," I smile, she just chuckles at me.

We enter the shops, the scenery is very calm and a bit quiet. I could smell the wood aroma in there, but the smells are romantic. I guide her to the sits. There's a bookshelf on the wall of the sits and a small plant on the table.

" Order that anything that picks you interested in, my treat," I said, she just nodded. She orders a strawberry cake and strawberry tea, while I order (F/F) and (F/D).

" Here's your order," the worker said while placing our order on the table. After the worker left, Lisa took a small bite of the cake. Her eyes lit up a bit, a very happy expression appeared on her face.

I smile at her and thought of an idea. I took my fork and take a small piece of my food. I hold the fork gently to Lisa, wanting to give her a taste." Oh, is this for me?" She asks, I just nod. I could see a small blush on her face, how cute.

She eats it and gave me a smile meaning it's delicious. I chuckle, and we start our conversation. She talks about the book, while I tall about our country tourist sports. It lasted for a few hours tho...

Night, at the hotel...

I walked from the bathroom, only to find Lisa sitting on the bed, reading. Her hairs are down, and she's focusing on the book. I sit beside her and ask " What are you reading?"." This book of yours. Seems like a children's story,".

" It is, but this one is much darker," I said to her while showing the front cover with a text ' Hansel And Gretel'. She nods, but yawns after that. She pats the pillow and rests her head on it, and so do I. After that, we fall into a deep sleep...

Short Lisa POV

How I adore Y/N. Ever since we came to this world, they have done nothing but show us kindness from their hearts. It's very warm and pleasing to see them. The way they talked excitedly about books made me blush sometimes.

I wonder... If we get to go back to our original world, would they be following us? They could be in the library with me and help me with a lot of things. There must be a lot of things that they must be curious about.

" One day, You and I Shall Be Together Under The Gaze Of Knowledge and Love...,"