᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 7(𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒏) ᯾

" R... Rest?"

Jean ask with a stuttering voice, I sighed." To heaven's sake, this is why I hate people who overworked too much," I thought to myself, not wanting her to hear.

It's the 7 days, and it's my time with Jean. Let's be honest, a workaholic like her will be so hard to ask to rest, since she did her job. Now that's she's far away from the Knights of Favonius, she finally can have her own time.

" Okay, how about this. Let's go to a cafe, and maybe we can have a small chat there. How's that sound?"." I... Alright," she sighed, while I smile happily." Excellent! Let's go!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took her to Starbucks Coffee, of course. Because she's not from this world, it would be difficult for her to order, so I volunteer myself to help. The barista greets us with a welcoming smile.

" Welcome, would you like to try our new promotion?" The barista ask, I raised my eyebrow" What promotion?"." For our store special event, a half-price for every purchase if you're a couple," they smile.

I think for a second, and look at Jean who's being constantly wasn't paying attention. I look at the barista and said with an innocent smile " We'll take the promotion,"." Excellent, what is your order?".

Later...

"This is... Rather pleasant," Jean said while drinking Mocha Frappucino. I smile at her reaction and let her continue. Her beautiful smile always warm hearts. Her reaction every time she's enjoying the drinks is really cute.

I heard a few words from the other customers about us.

" You see that young lady over there? She's really pretty,"

" Man, go get her,"

" Hell yeah, I will,"

I glared at them, and look back at Jean. She raised her eyebrow. " Y/N, what's wrong?" She asks, but I kept silent. Without any hesitation, I took her hand put it on my cheek. She was shocked, red blush appeared on her cheeks.

" Y...Y/N??" She stutter, but I ignored her words. I kissed her hands gently, and rub them. She gets even more flustered. I look at her with a daring eye, a gentle and lovely feeling stuck in her brain.

Later at the Hotel Room...

I sit down on the bed after taking a quick shower. Jean looks at me and asks " At the cafe... Why did you do that?"." Idk, it's kinda got me all of sudden. But at least you okay with it," I smile.

She looks away, but I could tell she's blushing, I chuckled to myself. I lay down on the bed, so did she. I cover myself with warm blankets and was about to tell her a good night until she said " Can we... Do that again?"

" Do what?"

" H... Holding hands,".

I smile at her and gently hold her hands. " Good night, Jean," is the last word I said to her and fall asleep...

Shorts Jean POV

This is very... Calming. I have never held someone else hands other than my sister, until now. I look at my side, seeing Y/N has fallen asleep before me. I couldn't keep myself together.

They are very concerned about my health, even willing to give me some rest even though I have no work here as a knight. Their kindness, how I wish I could repay them one day.

" I will protect you one day for the kindness you gave, until the last drop fell to the earth,"