᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 13(𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂) ᯾

" Listen, kid. I don't have all day. I have work to do with those idiots," Signora scoffed, as she tries to adjust her white hat. I nod, understanding that she dealing with Childe and Scaramouche.

Today, in cold weather and nice temperature, I've decided to take La Signora to Pasar Pagi or Morning Market. A few days left, and all of us can go back to Putrajaya.

" Why the hell are you bringing a do a market?"." This is the best place to learn more about our country. Besides, I need a decoration for my study room, the quality of this place is unique," I said, chuckle. She only rolled her eyes, but then a light blush appears on her cheek.

I walked around until I saw a small store selling cactus. I've always wanted to have a real cactus plant. So I went to the store, while Signora crossed her arms and stood.

" Good morning, Mak Cik. The cactus looks healthy. Do you have a recommendation to plant in the city environment?" I spoke in a manner, she seems happy. " Ah, it is. I guess this one should do,"." Great! I'll take it,".

Signora seems a bit enjoyed, but she doesn't show it. She looked at me and ask " What the heck is that?" As she pointed to a giant green fruit, with spikes all over it." Oh, this?? This is called Durian, the King Of Fruit!"." It smells disgusting,".

" It may smell like that, but trust me it's delicious!"(yeah, I never eat durian. So if you guys didn't eat it as well, just follow the stories) I told the seller for a small piece, and he nod.

He then gave me a small plate with one piece of durian. I hand it over to Signora, and she looks pissed." Come on, eat it!"." Eww, no!!" She rejected it. After a few small childish arguments, she agreed to eat it, but just bite.

" It's... Not bad I guess," she said while cleaning her mouth." Right, and you just eat three more pieces,"." Say a word to those idiots, and your head will be the next thing on Tsaritsa's hand," she glared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Signora, who is constantly staring at the stars. She looks at it, with a fascinated expression. I walked to her and said" Can I talk to you for a sec?"." Go ahead," she said.

" I know we aren't compatible or alike, cause I'm just a normal human, and you're a Fatui Harbinger. But," I took out a small Lily flower key chain." Take this, as a symbol for our meet?". She started at it for a second, and take it." Whatever,".

I told her to go to sleep, she insisted. Then, I ask her to sleep on the bed while I sleep on the floor. She nods and rests on the bed instantly. I sighed and starts to lay down the hotel blanket on the floor. I lay on it, and start closing my eyes to sleep.

Short La Signora POV

2 am, that's what the timing said. I sit down on the bed, adjusting my long hair. Then, I glared at Y/N who's being sleeping like a sheep. I move closer to the edge and constantly look at them.

This doesn't make sense. They're just normal humans and I'm a Fatui Harbinger. I was known with a cold personality, but somehow, this none vision person suddenly took out my soft spot from the heart.

" What A Strange Visionless Human With Childish Behavior, But I Don't Hate It,"