𑁍𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌?!𑁍

" Y/N, I'm telling you! Please tell him to stop slapping people with money!"

" Haru, I only knew Daisuke for a week. I can't control him," I sighed. I'm on a bus, on my way to my lovely home after a long day of work. I can't drive because I'm selling my old cars and selling money will be sent to charity.

Haru Kato is my university friend, I meet him again at Classic Car Expo in Tokyo. I wasn't expecting him to be a detective, but then I know the whole story.

Recently, his been complaining about his new partner, Kambe Daisuke. I wasn't interested, that after Haru told me his the heir of the wealthiest family in Japan. Haru dislikes the way Daisuke use to solves cases with money.

" By the way," Haru change the topic" Can I come to your house this weekend? I got 1 week off after long cases, and I wanna meet you so bad,"." Sure, I'll text you the address once I got home," I chuckle.

As soon I arrived home, I look at my doorstep. There are a lot of shoes and most of them weren't mine. " Did I buy something from Lazada? Pretty sure the last time I bought something there is a canvas," I thought, as soon I unlocked the door, I was shocked by the unexpected situation.

" YOU GUYS BACK!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"....So...what happens?" I sighed, trying to calm myself down." Well...a week after you left us, the Abbys suddenly appeared...and this happen,"." I will have the word with those idiots,".

As soon I arrived home, I didn't expect the Genshin Character is back, and more character is here! This is very unexpected" Thank God I move to a bigger house with a lot of room, or else I'm suffering,"." Sorry, Y/N," Aether apologize.

" Hey, Little One!!" I was shocked when a huge hand hugged my waist. I looked up, to connect my eyes with Arataki Itto." You need anything?"." This is your house!? It's huge!" Itto laughed loudly.

Eula sighed" Seriously, does he ever shut up? Hmph, vengeance will be mine,"." Fufu, he seems very curious about this wonderful place," Yae Miko chuckled, resting her hand on her chest. Ganyu and Shenhe are sitting on the sofa, quietly.

" What did I do to deserve this?"." Hey, Cheer up, Y/N! We're back! And there's a lot of places to visit!" Childe said, happily. I sighed, but I feel a bit happy. I glared at the kitchen. For the first time, I could see Ayato's face, and his hella fine. He's talking with Zhongli, wonder what they talking about.

Aether asks " You move? Why?"." My parents just escape prison from a death sentence, I move when they were in court.," I shrugged. Ganyu heard this, and walk to me " A-Are you gonna be okay?" I nod slowly.

" I don't know how you guys got here, but since we're gonna figure something out, you will be staying here for a while," I said. Ei crossed her arms " So, what's on your mind?".

" I still have your clothe when you live here, but since there are more people, I need to buy more clothe,"." So...we're going to Alamanda or IOI?" Beidou ask, resting her hands on her hips.

I think for a second" IOI is a good place, but I don't think I can bring you guys. My car got sold for charity, tho I buy a new and bigger one, I need to pick it up tomorrow,"." I suppose we can wait for a while. I would love to learn this place to awhile," Ayato chuckled.

" Well, guess another Genshin Impact adventure,"

I love The Millionaire Detective, and since this book is inspired by Welcome To My World, I decide to change a bit. Hehe he

Also, new Genshin is added!!!

- Eula
- Arataki Itto
- Yae Miko
- Kujou Sara
- Kamisato Ayato
-Ganyu
-Shenhe