𖣘𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓𖣘

I was disappointed, especially with Diluc and Childe. While I'm gone to send my work, they've been fighting inside my house! The walls are full of black stain, as well as the floor. Everything turned upside down and mess.

  " Get your butt into the teapot, and don't come out for three days. I'm counting on you, Zhongli," I said. They all enter the teapot, meanwhile, I sighed and take my broom to clean. Suddenly, someone came in, with two bags of groceries." Sorry, I'm late!"." Thoma? You're were out?"

  " Yeah, some of them complain about not enough groceries, so I volunteer myself to go!" Thoma places the stuff on the table and looks around " Oh man, this place is messed up. What happen?"." A fight between Diluc and Childe, apparently,".

  Thoma pats my head, and takes a mop." Let me help you with cleaning as well. You must be super tired," I feel grateful that Thoma offer help. Ayaka has a nice housekeeper not gonna lie.

  He cleaned the living room while I clean the kitchen. I wipe the entire wall until it's shiny. I glare at Thoma while doing it, his swiping all dirt. I know Thoma is gonna be a playable character so I couldn't wait to pull him.

  Thoma then wipe all the windows with wet wipes that I gave him. He's very hardworking. To think that is only a housekeeper is very unbelievable! He can cook, clean and a lot.

  " Husband material," I thought to myself until Thoma caught me staring." Haha! Y/N, are perhaps like my appearance? You keep staring at me,".' Oh! Sorry, Thoma. I was just... thinking,".

  " Hmm? About what?"." About you," I said indirect answer, he seems surprised, and a bit embarrassed with my answer." About me? Why?". I nod and look at him " You can cook, you can clean, you're kinda rich, and you're good at everything,".

  " You have husband material tho,"

  " A what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " My gaming room is done!" I wipe my sweats. Now my house is clean, and it is almost dinner time. Thoma already prepared ingredients to cook. I came to help whatever I can." You cut the onions into few parts,"." Okay, Thoma,".

  I cut the onion, following the book instruction, only to release I accidentally cut my finger." Ouch!"." Y/N, you okay?" Thoma stops what he's doing and approached me." Y.. yeah, just a bit cut by the knifes tho,".

  " I should wash it before the bacteria—," before I could finish, Thoma took my injured finger and put it in his mouth. I could feel his sucking up the blood from the cut, makes me mad blushed. " T... Thoma?!"." Shush, you're injured,".

  I took away my finger and instantly washed it with water. I wrapped the finger with a clean fabric and make a bow on it. " Thoma! Don't do that! What if the others saw it?!"." Haha! Don't worry, they won't,".

  Thoma wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. His head rests on my hair, makes my heart beats fast." Thoma, you have to send these to them, let go of,"." Let me stay like this for a while. I couldn't do this to Miss Ayaka,".

  I sighed and look at him. He looks very comfortable, pink blush appeared on his cheek. I chuckle and pat his head." Fine, but only for few minutes," he nods and continues to snuggle at my hair, while I'm making a fruit sandwich for them...