✩𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒎 𝑰𝒏 𝑨 𝑮𝒐✩

"....You guys want me to what?"

I raised my eyebrows at the Genshin character who suddenly turn into a mod of desperate and jealous people." Like I said, those juniors of yours are distractions and you need to send them back to Japan,". Childe said.

" Okay, first of all, Albert and Natsuya aren't my juniors. Secondly, their competition is around the corner, why would I do that?"." Can't we just take place for them?" Aether asks, with a shy tone.

I scratch my neck " Guys, you need a REAL identity card and you have to have achievement in swimming before. Achievement in the game won't help,". Honestly, they have been acting weird!

That's when it hit me... It's the same thing that happens when Haru and Daisuke came. They weren't very convinced that we were friends. This means one thing.

" Are you guys....jealous with my junior?"

That's when they flinch and are shocked as if they got stabbed. Xiao denied" W-What. Why would an adepti have some sort of emotion of jealousy over some guys who are close to you. Disrespectful,".

" Yeah, but your face is red like chilies," I replied. That's when they finally realize that I notice and am aware. " Okay, fine! We're jealous!" Childe confess. I am still confused " But why?".

" W-well. You are always close with them, while you have less time with us. It's not fair and...," Venti said, playing with his braids hair. Is that why they jealous? Honestly, I'm surprised.

I sighed." Okay, listen," they all turn to me, all ears. " Their competition will be held next Wednesday, and after that, they will be leaving for Japan. After they go home, let's go to Genting Highland,".

" Genting...highlands?" Ayato ask, curious." I heard there's a theme park that just opened, so I'm thinking of going there,". When they all hear this, they smile happily.

" Of course -,"

" Not so fast...,"

We all look at the door, the Tear of Themis guys! " We heard everything, how could you take them to a wonderful place without us," Marius pouted, hugging me by the neck, which pissed Xiao and Childe.

" Yeah! You gotta bring us as well!" Luke support Marius, I look at Artem and Vyn, they both looked away. But I know they agreed with Luke words. Ah damn!!

" Us too!"

"!?"

My junior who's a finished practice also there, eavesdropping. " I wanna go to the theme park!" Nagisa said, hugging my waist. My brain is damaging and spinning because of all of this.

Oh boy... I need help...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yeah... You really need help," Haru said on our video call while I was tired as heck after calming down all of them." I can't believe I'm creating my harem without knowing,"." It's always you, Y/N,".

I look at Haru, disappeared, but still remain calm " Haru, what should I do? I'm fine bringing all of them, but the Genshin girls are on vacation to Paris with Rosa. I will die before the second day,".

He thinks for a second then he look at me " Y/N, you said the company that makes Genshin and Tear Of Themis has another game called Honkai, right?"." Uhh... Yeah, but they are mostly girls' character I think. Why you ask?".

" Let's Summons Them Like How Genshin And Tear Of Themis Came,"