𖣔𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𖣔

Hello my beloved reader!

This is a special chapter I thought for awhile, and decide to add it!

This is an alternate universe story where Y/N got teleport to Genshin Impact. Of course, it was before they meet the other Harbinger!

Enjoy, and no worries! Next update is still on the way! But it'll be a bit late, because I have a trial exam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teyvat Chapter Interlude Teaser: A Winter Night's Lazzo

(Y/N MEET THE FATUI HARBINGER)

The cold air of Shezhnaya.....land filled with snow and coldness. High mountain as if claiming the throne to the highest in the sky.

As if it weren't bad enough, Y/N starts to sneeze like crazy with the difference temperature they having.

Born in Khatulistiwa ring, where the season is only hot and rain to the core, it's no wonder they being having huge weather shock.

" It's so cold!!! How come Russia people stand this cold!?"

A warm large jacket, places on their shoulder. Y/N glance behind them, a male with ginger hair wearing a white coat with fluffy fake fur smile at them.

" How are you doing, Comrade?"

" Dying from coldness,"

The male, goes by the name Tartaglia, chuckle to his partner respond. " You'll be less cold when we arrive at the Palace. Let's go!".

Why is Y/N in Shezhnaya, and will be headed to Zapolyarny Palace?

To put it shortly, Y/N's other friend die due to be struck by lightning at Tenshukaku by The Raiden Shogun.

La Signora, goes by the name The Fair Lady and the Eight Of The Fatui Harbinger, was the one who lost their soul and life there.

Because they both have mutual interest and became close, Childe forcedly drag them to the Funeral.

Zapolyarny Palace, The Tsaritsa Palace.....

Y/N look around inside the palace. It was quiet, the source light are limited from the window, and the cold could be felt on their skin.

Childe took the opportunity by holding their hands together, intertwined. Y/N walked besides him, closer for protection.

" Don't worry comrade!" Childe convince " I'm sure the other Harbinger will pleased seeing you!"." That what I'm worried about....," They sighed.

They remember the story of the Harbinger. Most of them are quite......insane. Childe already a maniac enough on fighting, now they facing more high ranking Harbinger?!

" Since Scaramouche run away from Inazuma with Gnosis, is that mean he won't be here?".

Childe open the gigantic door, revealing a hall which looks like a church. In the middle, there's a coffin, showed by the lights from above.

Y/N slowly approach the coffin, stroke it gently. Their friend, La Signora is in here? " Y/N, come sit with me," Childe said, tap on of the Church bench.

" I'm still sleepy....wake me up when it's started," Y/N mutter. Resting their heads on Childe shoulder, and doze off with the palace breeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" La,la,la....La la la la~~~,"

Y/N open their eyes, hearing a beautiful voice singing. A few people surround the coffin.