What if AADDICKTZ meet Author

AADDICKTZ represent:

A- Ayato

A- Al Haitham

D- Diluc

D- Dainsleif

I- Itto Arataki

C- Childe

K- Kaeya

T- Thoma

Z- Zhongli

Ari is my other name in the whole career of mine. It doesn't mean anything much, but I like it.

Haven't been able to sleep well lately, so hopefully I can get back to my sleep schedule peacefully.

Please Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-chan: *drawing some pics while listening to JP VA ASMR in SoundCloud*

Author-chan: *sips coffee* Haiih....I need idea and motivation......

I've being busy with pra-u for time being, that I forgot to write my fic.

The Outsider Traveler haven't been update for a long time now. Gosh...I need help....

*Thump*

Author-chan: ...huh? What was that?

*Curious get the better, Author went down to find 9 tall guy at the living*

Author-chan:.......What in the name of Malaysia raya is this?

Who the hell are you people, cosplaying like Genshin's tall man?

And tf you doin in mah house.

Thoma: Ah, Gomen! We suddenly got teleport here without notes. We're sorry for interrupting your home, Miss...

Author-chan: You can call me Ari. So you guys are from Teyvat huh?

(HOLY BISCUITS!! OKAY, STAY CALM!!!)

Diluc: It appear so. Where are we?

Author-chan: This is Malaysia, one of the country in Southern East Asia.

Since you guys here, I'll treat you like a guest. I'm not good at making drink, but I'll try my best.

Do you guys okay with tea?

Kaeya: Hmm... but I prefer wine, little girl~

Author-chan: I am underage still. Even so, I can't have alcohol in my house, it's prohibited in my religion.

Anyway, I know Ayato prefer boba, so I'll order it for you.

Ayato: Ah...thank you for your kindness, miss Ari.

I apologize for our sudden appearance will cause you trouble.

Author-chan: (It's Ayato!!! Biscuits, I'm Simping!!!)

It's nothing. My parents are out with my siblings, so you guys being here keeps me company.

Itto: Oh wow! What is this black thing!?

Author-chan: That's a television, Itto. I can put on something for you to watched.

I'm not sure your preference, but I guess an anime could be nice. Now, I'll be making the drink.

Dainsleif: Do you need help?

Author-chan: No need, Dainsleif. I'll be fine....

'At Kitchen '

Author-chan: (Shheetttzzzzz!!!!! How did they get here!? Is this Y/N's revenge on me!?!? I can hear their smug from distance!!)

Al Haitham: Pardon....

Author-chan: Oh! Al Haitham! Can I help you?

Al Haitham: I figure I can help you with tea, while asking you questions.

You don't mind?

Author-chan: Go ahead, I'm okay with it.

Al Haitham: How did you know all of us, if we never meet you?

Author-chan: Hard to explain, but your world is basically a game to us.

You're a video game characters from a game called Genshin Impact. It's around the world, so you're basically popular.

Al Haitham: I see...... For young person like you, you're much calmer than I thought.

Author-chan:, I couldn't say that. I'm quite shocked with the sudden existence of you guys.

Ah, the tea's ready....

'Back at The Living Room '

Childe: Yo, Zhongli! You think I can fight this dude?"

Zhongli: Perhaps.....

Author-chan: Why are you wishing to fight our sultan or king?

That's very inappropriate and rude, let along a death wishes. I suppose you never really cared about anything other than fighting.

Childe: Ehh..... I'll take my idea back.....

Author-chan: Here some tea for you guest. I'll take the boba from outside for a second.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Author-chan: Here you go, Ayato

Ayato: Ah, thank you.....

Author-chan: It'll take time for you to go back.

Since you guys still here, accompany me to watch some Lord Of The Ring, will you?

Zhongli: Of course......

'That day, the Author and Tall Male Genshin gang having a Lord of the rings night.....'