᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 10(𝑲𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒂) ᯾

It's early in the morning, around 7 am. I woke up early than usual, and dress up in a sports outfit. Cameron Highland is the perfect place to exercise, so I want to use it wisely.

  After wearing my sports shoes and making my way to the door, suddenly someone pushes me to the walls and do kabedon. I was shocked for a while, but then I look at the person with a sighed face.

   " Sir Kaeya Alberich, what in the name of heckity heck are you doing?"I ask him while crossing my arms. He just smirked at me and said" Why it's my day to spend time with you? Can't we do something fun?" At my ears with the lowest tone.

  Deep in my heart, I could run away to Australia because it's pound so fast. Thank God I could control my blush, or else he tease me more." Kaeya, I'm going jogging outside, wanna come?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It's already afternoon, we've been exercising for a long time. Kaeya's already tired and sweats a lot, tho you can see it due to the temperature at the Cameron. I look around at the stop we're now, to my surprise, there's a sento.

  I took Kaeya hands and drag him inside, he just follow me while taking the air. After placing our order, we decide to change. Kaeya's already when to the male bathroom, while I'll go to the OKU bathroom.

(A/N here. Just quick reminder that Y/N is none binary, meaning they can be boys or girls. Which is why I choose the OKU bathroom)

  I when to the hot tub, and slowly enter it. The water wasn't hot much, it's a perfect temperature. A few minutes later, Kaeya came with only wearing a white towel around his waist, I can see his muscle and chest.

  I look away when he enters the tub, to give him privacy. He put the towel on his head, and close his eyes to relax. I look at him, his hair already down, and touch the water.

  " Hey, Kaeya. You don't mind if I touch your hair?" I ask him, he just chuckles." Do as you please," I nod to his answer and instantly run my finger to his long hair. It's soft, other than wet because of the water.

  As time goes, all we do is chat. I told him about the cavalry captain job and horses, and he seems interested in it. He told me everything about Knight of Favonius, where they began to establish until now.

Later, at the Hotel Room...

  " Thank you for letting me join you for the bathtub,"." It was unplanned, but no problem," I said to him while making the bed. He just standing at the corner, watching me make the bed to sleep.

  After that, I lay down on the bed, so does he. As I was trying to turn off the light, his body hit my back, a pair of arms is hugging my waist. " Wha—,"." Just close the lights," he replied, snuggling his nose at my shoulder. I close the light and close my eyes to fall asleep.

Short Kaeya POV

  Y/N, what a wonderful person the world ever made. They are such a lovely and stunning person. The way they smile, laugh, everything about them makes me feel lighter and happy.

  Happy that finally a person that can ease my feeling after I lost everything in my life. My nation, father Crepus, and my brotherhood with Diluc. I smile at their soft face.

  " Thank you, for making me happy once more...,"

AAAAAAAAAA
sorry for the late update

Finally, exam math is over, I can focus on my book!

Tho, three weeks of holiday is the weeks I'm busy with the art project, but I'll try.

Also, thank you so much for the support and views!!!