𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 (Adult Male 1)

First time writing this! Update is on the way^^

Warning:

-there will be a passionate kiss

-Neck kiss, shoulder kiss

-kabedon

-Ayato one is a bit sad, but boi howdy his going full on sus mode

I'll probably do more in the future! Let's began
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Before)

Author-chan: * poof to the existence* Genshin man! Come here!

Childe: Who the....who are you?

Author-chan: No need to worry, I have  some good deeds for you all

Diluc: Really? I don't care *was about to leave*

Author-chan: Each of you will do a small tasks. Which is quick and surprise kiss to our dearly Y/N~

All: Huh!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arataki Itto (Numero Itto)

Itto and Y/N were having a blast game battle. What game? Super Smash Bros it said. That until Itto speak up " Hey, Y/N! I have a challenge for ya!".

" Oh?" Y/N smile, but more of a smug. " Alright, what's your challenge?"." Let's one run with our best character! Whoever lose have to do everything that the winner said!" Itto exclaimed.

Y/N  nod " Sound's fun to me! Then, I accept your challenge!"." Haha! I'll win and crushed you to the ground!" Itto said, focus on the controller.

Y/N being using Sans ever since that skeleton has being announced.

But Y/N wasn't expected. They lost to Itto in one blow. Huh, guess I need to play more, they thought." HAAAH! I told you I win~,".

" Yeah, yeah, you won," Y/N sighed, and look at Itto " So? What's my punishment?"." Hmm....you gotta come a little closer," Itto said.

Filled with questions, Y/N face inches away from Itto. " What is it—,". Before they could finish, Itto planted a quick but smooth kiss on their lips.

Filled with embracement, Y/N face red to their ears. Itto laughed " That's my reward for ya! Also, your punishment is to make some food for Arataki Itto, Numeru Uno!"

" YOU'VE COULD ASKED FOR THAT!?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Al Haitham (The Scribe From Akademiya)

It was common that Al Haitham adore Y/N hobby, which is reading books. In their private library, you can practically find everything.

Books about engineering and art of Leonardo Da Vinci, to the history of World War 2. An early copy of the first  encyclopedia and the writted machine.

Al Haitham make his most time reading books from historian in Y/N's library. Mostly about Newton law books like gravity. He can gained new knowledge this way.

One blessing night, Y/N enter the library all by themselves. At one of the shells label 'Light Novel'. Y/N have a habit of reading it for a long time.

They tried best to reach it on the highest shelf. Tip toeing, and the moving stairs are broken. After trying so hard, they gave it up.

That...until they felt a sudden movement on their waist. Looking down, a firm and muscular arms wrapped up at that spots, and they felt someone chest behind their back.

Look up, a beautiful silver hair with green eyes gaze to the shelf. His left hand reached and took the novel. Handed it to Y/N, he said " Is this the one you want?".

" Oh! Thank you, Al Haitham," Y/N said. As soon they tried to take it, Al Haitham curiously look at it, commented " I expect the Electro Archon that Maiden read this stuff,".