• ✤ •Birthday{With My Fav Genshin Boi}• ✤ •

R/N {Real Name}: Using my real name cause I won't spoiled it haha
♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡♡

Cyno
~~~~~~

" Good morning, R/N. You seems very happy today?" The General Mahamatra greeted his friends of his, who seemingly on their own mind.

She smile " Good morning, Cyno! It's nothing really, haha,"." Tighnari told me today is your birthday, right?" Cyno asked her, crossed arms. She nod.

" Yup! I wanna do something fun today...but I haven't thought any....,".

" Then, would you like a stroll at the Sumeru City? I'll accompany you,"

The girl smile " I don't want to interrupt your Mahamatra work,"." It's fine. The other Matra can handle in the inside of Akademiya. Today's is your day," he said.

" Thank you, Cyno," she sighed with relief. Funny, her heart beating slightly faster than before. Odd? She thought so. Perhaps because she's in the age to have those emotion.

Growing up in another world, she avoid any relationship with real man. Real male in the reality. She never have a faith on the man who look very stunning, but is demon itself.

Walking on the street, looking at the activity around. Sell and buy, some children play around, perhaps a gossip.

" Oh, Cyno! That store sells some good coffee!" R/N eyes lit up, accidentally grab the General wrist. She stop her movement, but he didn't provoke.

" O-oh. Sorry, Cyno,"

"....it's...fine....,"

He stutter, but intertwined their hands as it closer. Her face is turning red, as she look away and continue walking. It was an awkward walk and time, until they bought the drink.

Both sits on the bench, having a relaxing time. " Where are you planning to go?" Cyno asked, as he took a sip of his drink. The girl thought for a moment, swinging her feet back and forth.

" I heard there's a Genius Invocation TCG game. Can I see you play?"

" You wanna see me....play card game?"

She nod " I'm still learning, so seeing you played might gave me some new lesson,"." I guess you can watch ," Cyno glanced away, but he look again at the girl with a smug on his face.

" R/N, what do you call a laughing jar of mayonnaise?" He ask. The girl blinked, and reply with curious " I don't know. What is it?"." LMAYO," Cyno straight with his word.

Awkward silent, as Cyno started to speak " Do you understand? You see, Mayonnaise start with Mayo-,"." Pfft....hehe!" She chuckle, and then laughed while slapping her knees.

" I'm sorry....I found that's funny though....,".

" You do? Not pretending or anything?"

" Why would I? Besides, you can tell if someone's lying right?"

Cyno looked away, as his cheek red and flare like a rose. No one laugh at his joke before, even if they do, it's a force one. To see an actual person like his joke....