☹︎𝑯𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑹𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑☹︎

".....Dazai, what in the name of mother of Kinabalu are you doing here?"

I look at my two friends, disbelief. Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya. Their my buds when I live Japan, and they actually a good friend....with a health issue problem.

" I just wanna see you~! Let's go to Getting Highland together ~ I heard there's a lot of people commit suicide there~," Dazai said, which I sighed.

Chuuya look at the team " Who the fuck are these people, Y/N?"." Who the fuck are you?" Childe said, with trigger and furious tone.

"Their....a traveler that lost. I just provide some place for them,"." Yeah no shit," Chuuya scoffed. Xiao at the back ready to stab him, but being hold back by Zhongli.

Dazai keep pampered all over me, on which I let them join me." In one condition. No fights in the car, and Dazai will be sitting Infront,".

"WHAT!? WHY!?" Itto asked, disprove the statement. I explain that Dazai is a bit ..... suicidal person. To the point he went on knees to Ayato, hold his hand and trace it.

He look at Ayato with sparkling eye " Oh how fascinating! You have the aura of a great leader and have blue sky eyes. Tell me, love of the world, would You willing to do double suicide with me?".

"Ah.... that's straight forward," Ayato look at him concerned. Which I make the face ' Told ya'. Ayato immediately decline the offer, left Dazai pouted.

I pat his head and continue " Right, we're going to Genting Highland. The teapot ready, will be off in two minutes,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank goodness I plan the trip on school week, or else traffic everywhere. On a journey, I have to explain a lot of things to them.

" Hey, Y/N. That building looks old....," Chuuya pointed two apartments on top of hill in KL. I smirked " Oh~ That's Highland Tower ~,"." Highland Tower... I've read of it,".

Zhongli said " There's an incident took place and killed all the residents, only one survive. It's one of the haunted place, right?"." Exactly! I've always wanna go there, but never get the chance," I sighed.

" Well it's a good thing, or else you die shitty head," Chuuya scoffed, while I just laughed.

(Btw in the car, Dazai sits front, Zhongli, Chuuya and Dangheng first row, at the back is Jean, Welt and Ayato. Yes, the other Honkai Star Rail can enter the pot, because Wattpad logic)

Of course, when you a fan of haunted story, you have curiosity to go to haunted place. So in order to go to Genting, I take the old Karak highway. Best thing, it's night

" Oh dear, it's pretty dark outside," Ayato said, holding the teapot dearly. Jean already pray for Barbatos protection, while I smirk." Oh yeah, this highway is haunted,".

Chuuya yelled at me "YOU BITCH!!! WHY THE FUCK YOU TAKE THIS ROAD!?"." I wanna witness something....ah...there it is," I said. All of them look confuse, looking at the front window.

"Uh...why is that car slowed? A..and why is it so damp?" Welt ask, arrange his glasses. I smile to the familiar car on the road. Common horror story of Old Karak Highway.

THE YELLOW VOLKSWAGEN.....

Dazai ask me about it " That's the haunted yellow Volkswagen. They said if you surpassed him, you die~,"." Eh?? Then surpassed it!" Dazai said with happy face.

" SHUT UP SUICIDAL MANIAC!! WE'RE NOT DOING THAT!!"." Shush, it's moving away," I said. The haunted yellow Volkswagen drove further away from us. How boring.

All of them sighed, thank the Archon for giving life again. I chuckle to their nervous and scare face. Then, my Wave starts to state.

"YOU'VE ARRIVED AT YOUR DESTINATION. WELCOME TO GENTING HIGHLAND,"