𓅰𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑶𝒏𝒊𓅰

" Hey, Lil One!!"

" Holy mother of Loki, Itto what the heck man!" I yelled when suddenly he interrupt me and Vyn playing Old Maid." Seriously, I was gonna beat Vyn ass!".

Itto just laughed and said " Wanna go out? I kinda wanna see around, ya know?? Come on!" He grabbed my arms to pull me, but Vyn took my other arms back.

" Sir, I believe such an interruption in our ' game time' is very prohibited. I suppose you have an explanation for that?" Vyn said, glaring at Itto. Itto just didn't take Vyn's words seriously" And who are you to decide it?".

" Guys, my hands hurt right now," I said, calmly they released my hand. I look at Vyn " It's okay, Vyn. I take him a stroll on Putrajaya. Then, we'll play your game choice," I convinced him.

Vyn reluctantly agree, and let Itto slide this time. After I get ready, Itto just waiting at my car." Come on!!"." Slow down, Itto," I said, getting into the car and driving away.

" You know you can confess your feelings to them?" Rosa said, as she spot Vyn looking at the window when I was nowhere near the house anymore." What about you then?"Vyn asks her" Do you have feelings for them?".

" Nah, I'm married to my work,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Woah! This place is huge!!" It yelled as he smashed his face to the window, looking at all the structure." Putrajaya is known for its modern structure, and this is where government places," I said while driving.

He looks at me " What's a government?"." Uh...kinda like the Commission? Idk, I guess it's like the Liyue Qixing," I shrugged. But then, he screams so loud, that I think I'm deaf by now.

" What the heck, Itto-,"." What is that!" Itto said, pointing to a familiar restaurant near the Putrajaya Lake." You mean Mcdonald? You want one?" I ask, he nods like a puppy.

Well, the queue for the drive-thru is long like a snake, so it'll take a while for us to order. By the meantime, I just tell him about this place." Wait, so they ain't real lake!?" Itto shocked to my words.

" Putrajaya lake isn't naturally made, it's human-made. It's 6.5 km in length, but as you know, the lake deeps," I said. He kinda doesn't believe me but then I said " Islands on Putrajaya are also man-made, they aren't natural,".

Itto said " Wow, do humans evolve this much? They made awesome things! Hey, you think I can put my name on one of the islands? I called it ' Itto, One And Oni Land',"." You sure want to get sued for that," I sighed.

After we order, I park our car, so we can eat peacefully. Itto loves Mcdonald's food now and said he wants to visit more. I wanna said he'll gain weight, but you know he has a damn six-pack.

Itto always told me about how he frustrate with Ayato beats him when they have a beetle fight, and how he dislikes Sara, let alone his anger that she's here. I just laughed the entire time. He smiles at me, lively.

" The One and Oni, Arataki Itto likes people like them,"