❦︎𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭ꨄ︎

"You got to be kidding me...."

Welcome back to another episode of 'Its all Abyss fault'. I'm your host today, Y/N. We have new contestants on the line.

Beloved Dendro Archon, Nahida!

The magic twins, Lyney and Lynette, with their shy brother, Freminet!

The Chief Justice of Fontaine, Iudex Neuvillette!

Duke of the Fortress, Wriothesley!

The Hydro Archon, Furina aka Focalor!
~~~~~~

I sighed.... "Well, welcome guys . You're not alone in this hell"." Ah! Pardon of me..." Lyney chuckled.

I can't believe it after so long, the portal opened again. "I know who you are. All you need to know is that my name is Y/N, I own this mansion...and there are others who stay here".

Arlecchino sighed " I was visiting my children at the House of The Hearth...when this happened. What a troublesome..."." Yeah...that thing is a nuisance "

"....." Neuvillette eyes fall onto the 4 Archon, judging them from head to toes. Nahida seems to notice the Archon, and walks up to them.

"I, Focalor, should thy investigating this mysterious phenomena".

"Yeah well, it won't work, trust me"

She was stunned, I sighed " I'll be real here, we have no idea why the portal kept happening. We're not sure if it's the Abyss, or Celestia"." So it's a dead end" Wriothesley mutter.

"Anyhow, since y'all here. Might as well take you guys shopping"

"NOOO!!" the oldest Genshin arrival scream, startled me. " What!? Why?"." You know why, N/N!" Venti said " You drive like you have beef with the grim reaper!"

I sighed " Listen, I'm the only one who has car licences and financial. So quiet talking, and stay home. Childe, you're coming with me"

"Yosh, let's go!!"

I took a glance, Freminet is hiding behind Lynette. His so cute, ngl. " Alright, to the mall we go"

In the Car

Lyney wears his seatbelt " so...is there a place we can buy our new stuff?"." Ah! There's a new mall just open at KL. We're going all out there" I wear my sunglasses.

"Hold on tight. We're going fast"

"What do you mean fa-ASSSTTT!!!!"

I stepped on the pedal, and the car started to drive fast. Freminet is held onto Arlecchino arms, while Lynette hugging Lyney for support. Childe on the front seat, screaming.

I drove fast on the highway, cutting a few cars and drove 106km per hour. Wriothesley already gripping the seat right, while Neuvillette is close to calming himself.

"FOR ARCHON SAKE, SLOW DOWN!!" Furina yelled from behind, gripping Neuvillette's arms. I shrugged, and started to step it more.

At the bend, I drifted so hard , they think I'm gaving them a free ticket to death itself. Childe scream "Let's gooo!!!!"

The car kept speeding and speeding, non-stop. Which gaves them more reason to pray for the archon blessings and protection.

After 3 minutes, we finally arrived. No damage, no one's dead. "Ok, we're here"

"Y/N, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US!?" Wriothesley yelled from behind. I sighed " You're no fun, Wriothesley...."

It's a bit short, sorry...I have a headache 😔