᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 8(𝑮𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒖) ᯾

𝙸'𝚖 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢! 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚍𝚍 𝙶𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋.

𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘!

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏

______________________________________

" It's raining, huh?"

I thought to myself. It was night, around 8 pm when all of a sudden a heavy rain came down. The scenery is beautiful, sure, but it stops the activities I was planning to do.

" Y/N? Is something the matter?" Gorou ask. For the past seven days, I forgot to spend time with him. Probably because he still feels his duty as Captain of the Resistance is on the line, even though he's not in Inazuma nor front of Sangonomiya Kokomi.

I look at him" Nothing. Just, we can't go outside today. It's heavily raining, and I am afraid if you catch a cold. I don't know if you can handle this world rain," I said. He only nods, and sits at the edge of the bed." So, do you have any idea what should we do??".

" Not exactly," I said, scratching my cheeks " I was planning to play something indoor, but I'm sure you're not interested,"." What game actually on your mind?" He asked while stroking his tail fur.

" There is one classic Malaysia game that I know since I was a kid. Congkak," I said, and approach the hotel closet." The reason I choose this hotel is that I heard they provide some traditional games, so the guest won't be bored if something happens,".

Gorou look at me while I took out a long wood with 10 small holes and two large holes on its side. I put it on the floor, and feel each of the small holes with seven marble. " Come on, I show you how to play it,".

" So first, when you make the first move, choose any hole and grab all the marble in it and hold it in your arms," I demonstrate to him, he only nods and focuses. I told him some of a trick I learn from my grandmother and some strategy.

" You wanna give it a go?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 7 rounds, I lose to him 5 times, he move his tail upside down, which mean he's happy." This game sure needs focus and strategy," he said while helping me clean up" I can't believe this simple traditional game has a meaning,".

I smile to myself. His winning expression is so cute, and the way he twitches his ear and moves his tail is adorable. Anyone will have their heart melted because of him. I put the games away and settle down on the bed.

It's still raining heavily, and already 10 pm. " Let's go to bed, Gorou," I said to him. He nods and starts to cover himself with blankets. I chuckle and do the same thing. I turn off the bed light and say " Good Night, Gorou," before falling into a deep sleep.

Small Gorou POV

It's cold, probably because it's still raining even though it's already midnight. I shiver and cover myself with blankets even more. The weather and the air conditioner seem to be hating me so much to make me cold to death.

I look at my side, and saw Y/N sleeping, with their body on my side. I slowly touch their cheek " Warm...," I thought. Their cheek are so warm, I couldn't help it. I look around, making sure there's no one else there.

After that, I wrap my arms around their waist and pull them closer, resting my head at their head. I could hear their soft snore, which make me flustered a bit. Who cares if I'm being a bit clingy?

" I just want their warm in my arms as I fall into a fantasy of deep sleep,"