꧁𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒐𝒕꧂

It's been one week they stayed at my house. I get to buy my new Pc, so I can stream once more. The Serenitia Pot is located at the coffee table in the living room.

Aether invites me to the pot, just to show around. I don't think it's necessary, but it's not hurt to go. After I get in the pot, I was amazed by beautiful places. I feel calm and ease, like all my problem from the past has gone like a wind.

" I'm glad you like it here. If you want to see the garden, it's located on that island. Be careful, okay?" I nod to Aether's statement and went to the island. The wooden bridge that connects the two islands looks old but still strong. I walked on it carefully so I won't fall. After I arrived at the island, I'm very amazed at the place. The garden and the flower are very beautiful.

It's not something I can see outside of the world, so this is very beautiful. I passed all the flowers while examining them until I recognize a very familiar flower. The looks, and the color. " Glaze Lillies...," I thought.

What on earth are they doing out here? I never know Glaze Lily would be a flower option in the game. Maybe someone brings them here? Probably Zhongli or Xiao, I thought. I sit down and stare at them with sadness in my eyes.

I remember that singing will help the Glaze Lily to bloom. To be honest, it's been a while I didn't sing, I hope my voice didn't crack. I clear my throat and start to sing one of the few English songs I know. I closed my eyes and sing...

(A Thousands Years by Christina Perri)

  After that, I open my eyes to see the Glaze Lily bloom, it's beautiful. I chuckled and smiled, touching a few petals of one of the Glaze Lily. I'm humming while observe and touch a few Glaze Lily when a deep voice came out.

" Did you sing just now?"

I look at my back to see none other than the former Geo Archon, Zhongli. He puts his finger at his chin and stares down at me." Yeah... I'm sorry,"." Why would you be sorry? Your singing is amazing, it makes the Glaze Lily blooms," He sat down at my right side.

" It's nothing. Singing is not my passion," I rub my neck, he chuckled with my statement, and proceed to pick one of the Glaze Lily and put it on my hair. "It suits you well. The Glaze Lily blooms perfectly, it's been a while I've seen it bloom," Zhongli stares at the flowers with a calm aura, he seems very happy.

I look down for a while, pink blush covered my cheek." Do you... want to hear my singing again?" I hide my face, so he won't notice. I could hear a chuckle, it's super cute." I will love to, Y/N. Please, entertain me with your singing,".

I stand up and hold both of my hands like I'm wishing. I closed my eyes and take a deep. I remember one of my friends use to let me hear some BTS songs. She's an ARMY, sometimes I enjoy her conversation about Kpop.

( Life Goes On by BTS)
(Imagine you sing all of them)

Again, the Glaze Lily still blooming beautifully, Zhongli claps his hand." Such a wonderful voice you have, Y/N,"." Thanks, Zhongli," I smiled. Zhongli pats my head and invites me for a walk before I return to my world.

" Such a beautiful voice of yours shouldn't be wasted," Zhongli compliment my voice. I just rub my neck" You're too nice, Zhongli. My voice is nothing," he then stop and look at me, a smile carved on his face, His eyes are beautiful. Sure, I've seen it few times in the game and official art, but it's more realistic and pretty when you see it closer.

 Sure, I've seen it few times in the game and official art, but it's more realistic and pretty when you see it closer

Zhongli stroke my hair and said " As a Geo Archon, I must protect Liyue and all of my people. Now I have no longer possess my Gnosis, I could only watch humans protecting their nation with their strength,"." I'm not from Liyue, nor an Adepti," I replied honestly.

" Tell me, Y/N. How much do you know about a contract?"

My eyes widened. Why did he suddenly ask that?" Are you asking as Morax, the God of Contract, or Zhongli himself?" he only chuckled with my answers." It's up to you. I just want to know if you acknowledge it,"." The contract is... some sort of a deal... like a child pinkie promise. You make it, you have to face it. You break it, you get your punishment,".

" Hmm... there's a lot more about the contract, but you have to find it yourself," Zhongli said, his eyes focus on the sunsets." You should go back to your world now. There's a lot of places you want to show us tomorrow,"." Right! See you soon, Zhongli," I wave goodbye at Zhongli and run to the pots exits. After I left, Zhongli holds a Glaze Lily that blooms perfectly.

" Such a dearest...,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHH!!!

ZHONGLI IS SUCH A CUTIE
HE IS SO CUTE😩😩😩

Ever seen my friend introduce him to me at Discord, I have been saving his pic a lot.

Just look at this man

Look at his eyes and everything about him, it's so perfect!

Now, I would just call him Mr.Zhongli or Zhongli-san if I ever accounter him, ain't gonna call him 'Geo Dad'.

His such a dearest and I love him so much 🥺🥺🥺🥺😔😔😔👍👍👍