᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 4(𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒖) ᯾

" Morning Beidou!" I greet her in the pot. She seems to be exercise and warming up." Ah, Y/N! Glad to meet you here. I was just finished having my exercise,".

I smiled at her " As expected by the Captain of the Crux, I said,"." Haha! You flatter me," she laughed at my compliment, and pat my head." So, you have any plans for me today?".

" Hmm... I was thinking to take you to the waterfall, is that ok? " I ask her, and she nods." Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" She said, and run into the house to get her stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the waterfall and I have to say, it's a bit crowded. I told Beidou to wear something that covers her body to avoid anyone see her in a bikini and think something dirty.

" Hey, Y/N! Look at the water, flowing with the rock!" Beidou yelled at me in the water, I just smile." That's awesome, Beidou! Have fun!"." Haha! Sure, sure,".

A family ask Beidou to play water gun war, and of course, she accepted it. She's super strong, and she hits everyone in one shot. To be honest, I am not surprised. She's a Captain of the Crux, everything about water is fairly always in her heart.

She then talks with some random teen that has been sitting on the rock. Beidou seems very friendly and the teen is accepting her.

At night...

" And that's why you shouldn't swim at the waterfall during the night," I told her a ghost story to Beidou. She laughed at me " I can't believe that kind of stuff exists in your world,".

I smile at her. " Beidou, it's already midnight. Let's go to bed,". She only smiles at me and lay on the other side of the bed. I lay down and my eyes are on the ceiling.

" I wonder....," she said " if pirates are still exits in your world,"." They are, but it's not that a lot," I said to her, makes her chuckle" Y/N, I want to thank you for taking me an out today. As a captain, I couldn't have time to see around, because my soul attached to the ocean,".

I look at her, she smiles. But her smile this time is warm, even Ningguang couldn't see this smile. " Your welcome, Beidou. I'm glad I could make you happy,".

After a soft and comfortable conversation, I closed my eyes and fall asleep...

Beidou Short POV

Y/N is a very interesting person. They always have their ways to make people happy. They know what I like, and that makes my heart feel warm. As far as I live, I have never felt this before, it's new.

I look at them as they fall asleep at my side. I caress their cheek and hold their hands. Intertwined with it, I smile, warmly. Wondering, someday when we get back to our world, I would love to be them on the crux.

" I want to sailed with them.... One day...,"

Shorts because I am a bit sicked 😅