✵𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒊 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕✵

Before we start a bootiful story, I wanna complain.

This man.

THIS MAN

The way his smile, his look, and everything

I can't take it.

HIS FLIPPING ADORABLE

HU TAO, FLIPPING BURRY ME!!!

alright, on to the story—

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Scaramouche accidentally sleeps in my house because he's tired. He rubs his eye and looks at the clock on the wall.

8 a.m

  He yawns and cleans up the bed. He adjusts his appearance and walks to the door, only to hear someone yelling.

  " Why are you here?"

  Based on the voice, he knows who's the owner of it. He looks at the small hole at the door. Only to find me with two adult people around 30." I told you, I don't want to be a lawyer,".

  " You don't have a choice. You got excellent grades and yet here you are, making a fucking video game," the old man yelled." You said if I got good grades, I can do whatever I want!"." Do not speak to your parents like that, Y/N!"

  Parents? Y/N have parents? Scaramouche thought and looked back." If you're my parents, you should remember the exact thing you said and never forced me to do something that you want. I bet my cousin has something with this," I crossed my arms.

  My mom scoffed" Your cousin is now an excellent lawyer in Paris, and have 3 children. Look at yourself, such a bad image of the family," Scaramouche feels furious. His blood boiled. He wants to shove a knife down their throat and let Baal finish them with a thunderstorm.

  " We will be coming back with you cousin. Decided or else there will be consequences," my father said and slammed my door. I looked down, and grab my shirt to catch a breath." Uggh... how did they find my home?! I thought I had run away that far!"

  " Y/N...," I shocked and look at my back. Scaramouche looked at me with furious eyes." Get up, you look weak like this,"." Sorry," I stand up and calm myself down by stroking my hand." You saw everything, didn't you,"

  Scaramouche glared." Who was that?"." My parents," I crossed my arms, he raises his eyebrows." Doesn't look like your parents to me,"." They were kinda disappointed with me. I have an excellent grade and yet I wanna be a game creator while their expectation is me being a lawyer,".

" So the fuck was their problem? You got excellent grades!"." Hey, hey. I'm fine. Don't be mad," I calm him while avoiding touching him, but instat, he touches me. He holds my arms and strokes them softly.

" Scar, what are you—,"." Shut up. Just because I'm a Fatui Harbinger doesn't mean I can't do whatever I can to comfort someone. Be grateful cause I only did to you," I nod slowly and let him caress my hand.

  I could see his face, pink blushed appeared and he looks satisfied. I sighed and let him be. After all, not always you can see a soft spot by a Fatui Harbinger.

  " I'll kill them,"

   " How dare they said that to Y/N,"

   " Fucking mortal,"

   " ONE DAY I'LL SHOVE DOWN A KNIFE DOWN YOUR THROAT,"