𖣔𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒇𝒖𖣔

" For the heavenly of God, what are you two doing?"

Natsuya looked at me and Haru who dressed like we were in a cult, summoning demons. I just replied " Oh, Natsuya! Come on, join us,"." What!? I'm not summoning Bendy the Ink Demon!".

" Let me get this straight, you're summoning more characters to ease the chaos, but this time a waifu?" Natsuya puts on the clothes we gave. Haru replied " We're thinking of summoning 5 people,"." Hopefully this work,".

I put my phone, which is now on the home screen of Honkai Impact. I look at Haru " What should we say?"." Don't worry, I learn words from an old movie," he said, confident. He raised his arms and said...

" Niat Insun ~ Matak Aji~ Semar~Ngiseng~,"

" Why the heck are you using Ali Baba Bujang Lapok spell for opening the cave !? You know it means something else!" I look at him, suddenly Haru used the spell from an old story!

Haru looked at me " I know! I just wanna try it,"." Well it didn't work-," I stop talking when my phone suddenly glowed with light. " Ah damn, your phone is P Ramlee fan," Natsuya said.

We take cover behind one of the boxes, with a pan and a shovel ready to hit if they attack. After a few minutes, I take a peek and was frozen.

" Haru...I think we summon more than 5,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yes, thank you," I hang up the phone, a call for the house searcher. Haru looked at me, worriedly " So, how is it?"." They said they have a few options for a mansion the size of the castle to fit more than 20 people. Will you go with me, Natsuya, Haru?".

Haru nodded" I'm okay with it. Since I didn't expect the spell to summons more people than we planned,". We're in the basement, which according to the house seller, used to be wine storage for wealthy people, that's why it's large.

Not only the spell summon most of the waifu, it also summons two male characters. Oh boy. " Hey, we can't use our power here!" Kiana said, in a panic. Mei slowly calm her down.

" Calm down, Kiana. I'm sure there's an explanation for our power disappeared,"." Hey, you. What did you do to us!?" Himeko pointing his Claymore, while Seele with her scythe.

Of course, Natsuya and Haru kinda freak out, but I remain calm." Ladies....and guys. You just got summoned to another world, where all we have is chaos and Chuck E Cheese,"." What...are you talking about?" Fu Hua confuse.

" Let me introduce myself. My name is Y/N, and this are my friend, Haru and Natsuya," Both of them just wave slowly. Sakura wasn't convinced " You didn't answer the question,"."

I shrugged" An incident happen, and somehow you guys are being teleported to my world by accident. But don't worry, others are also experiencing the same,".

" What do you mean...others?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Genshin Impact,

Tear Of Themis

meet your other siblings from Hoyoverse, Honkai Impact,"