☀︎︎𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝑶𝒇 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔✿︎

Warning:

- A bit of spice

-Merchandise

-Sexual words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "Y/N, MY SINGLE VIRG–,"

  " SHUT YOUR TRAP, WE'RE IN PUBLIC!!"

  I punched F/N in the shoulder, hard. They whine a bit, complain " Ow... it's not my fault Genshin character alive and having a whole soccer team Harem in your ass mansion,".

" It is. What are you? A wizard of Oz or something?" I sighed, completely unbelievable.

  Yes, this is the same F/N. The person who introduced me to Genshin.

F/N smile with no shame " Man, I wish the mommies and the daddies can step on me. That's heaven,"." Geez....you need to stop reading those R18 manga," I looked at them unbelievable.

" Why don't you read it?"

" I refuse for the sake of God. Losing my innocent is the last thing I want,".

" Sir, Ma'am. You're getting older. You're not married. Heck, you don't even have a partner in life! When tf are you going to have a children!?" F/N shake my body.

I sighed " F/N, I believe partner by God, not magic. Don't be silly,"." Ah geez....you sounds so old dude. As a friend, I can't see you like this," F/N hand me a bag.

" What's this?"

" A merch I got from a friend. She's in Germany, studying architecture. She said she buy extra, and I don't play Genshin. So have it,".

I gladly took the merch. It's sealed on it with a stapler. I asked " What's in it?"." Who knows? Yeah, it's kinda big," F/N shooked their head.

" Anyway, Let's go get some goodies! Your treat!"

" Haha....,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Arriving at the Mansion, chaos are everywhere. You have the Dawn Winery owner try to fight the Doctor, The Archon versus other Fatui.

Geez....this is so much for a chaos. Ignoring the commotion, I went straight to my room. Close the door behind, as I lay the huge bag on my bed.

I use the back of the stapler to open it. Slowly took out the merchandise that F/N gave me. I stare at it for a second, before my face went dark red.

THIS ain't any merchandise.

This...

THIS IS....

A FRICKIN BODY PILLOW!?!?

AND THERE'S TWO!?!?

(From Dakimakura Otaku

(From Dakimakura Otaku. You can uh search your self)

"W–WA–WAIT....," I startled. My brain is somewhere else. I don't know how to react to this merch. " Albedo...and Heizou's...,". I picked both with my hand.

The texture is soft, the art is flawless and looks huggable. " No, Y/N! Don't be tempted! I need to send back to F/N tomorrow –,".

" Dove. Have you seen documents that me and Heizou conduct for–,".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My face is red like a rose, stutter while dropping both pillow." W..WAIT, BEDO! HEIZOU! THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" Oh gosh! Why didn't I lock the door!

Worst, Heizou and Albedo saw everything!!!

  "I–Whoa...Y/N....," Heizou blinked as he lift up his body pillow. I just cover myself on the pillow while mutter something. Albedo sat besides me, slowly calm me.

" Dove.... please don't be embarrassed with it. I understand if you think that way of us,"

" Bedo, that's my friend who gave me. I don't buy it I swear,".

He chuckle. With a gaze love eyes, he lean closer to my ears " Do you wish to see us like that on bed?" whispers. My face is even redder that hottest chilli.

  " BEDO!" I lightly pushed his face away, he just laughed at my embarrassed moment. Without hesitation, he lean closer to my face, planted a passionate kiss on it.

Heizou slowly sat behind my back. His arms wrap at my waist, as he kiss my shoulder. That very moment,  I feel like I'm in any simpet dream.

" My Dove.....oh how I miss your lips to be touch with mine. Truly, a fantasy indeed,".

'since when Albedo learn poetry again'.

  As I gaze back, Heizou is not in his clothes anymore, except pants. He smile " You don't need this fake pillow of us. We can hug you like this too,"." Oh, how mischievous are you detective," I joke.

" Hmmmm .... Am I? Y/N, you are so dreamy~,"

" Heizou, please don't tease my Dove like that,"

  Albedo said, half naked. Exposing the bright diamond shape tattoo on his neck. His smile is calm " They are quite shy for this kind of thing. Don't tease them so much,"." Oh! My apologies,".

" I'll send this back to F/N," I sighed, slowly placing the pillow back into the bag. Heizou chuckle as he hug me " Good! Now you have the real pillow to hug!".

Without commotion or protest, the three of us lay down on the back. Heizou's chest in behind my back, while my head is on Albedo's chest.

And one thing to make sure, Heizou did lock the room so no one could see us like this......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk what I wrote.

Forgave me Fan 🥲