᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 2(𝑨𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐 ) ᯾

" So... this is a butterfly farm?

Albedo asks me with a confused face." Yeah! It's great right?"." I'm more confused why did you bring only me and left the rest at the hotel," I chuckled.

" Well, I will spend the day with different people so today is you! Besides, you like it when it's the two of us, right?" he blushed to my answer, know it was the truth. I hold his hand and dragged him inside.

I show him the farm, he pretty much like it. As an alchemist, he takes every single detail of the butterfly he found and sketches it. He even asks the employee for help for more info.

While he's sketching some butterflies he sees as a new specimen, a few kids from a school trip came and approached them." Woah!! It looks so real!!" one of the kids said. Albedo look at them " It is? I prefer to call it a quick sketch. Without color, it's not perfect,"." But it looks so real and perfect!".

" Oh my, children! Come here," the teacher came to them." I'm sorry for disturbing your art time, sir,"." But we wanna see more, pls!" one of the kids beg. Albedo look at them and took the butterfly sketch and gave it to them. " Here, put this on your classroom,".

The children are happy and went to the other side. I smile" Does they remind you to Klee?"." Perhaps, but I'm sure she will be fine on her own. Sucrose is taking care of her," he replied.

" Hey, we will find a way to get you home," I said to him while patting his head. He smiled, and continue focusing on sketching butterflies.

Later at the Hotel...

Albedo keeps touching his back, and arms." Are you okay? something wrong?"." My body... I feel a bit ache...," he replied. I walk to him and sit behind him. I gave him a small massage on his shoulder, back, and arms.

" Thank you... ah, the left side,"." Ok, ok. Geez, you like this huh?" I ask him, he just blushed. The calm and relax time is very important for someone like him. His being working at the cold mountain, so he might be sick. Since he has no potion, a massage could help his back.

After that, I lay down on the bed, so do he. He looks at me with adoring eyes." You okay?" I ask, he is just silent and strokes my hair. After that, he went to sleep. I blinked for a second, but they ignore it and fall into a deep sleep.

Albedo shorts Pov

Y/N is a very unique person. The calms they put in the situation with their parents are unbelievable. They are still calm, tears never fall from the cheek, and even know how to maintain the situation.

I observe their behavior while I'm here in this another dimension. They have dedication, a kind heart, and a great person in any way. As such, they always know how to impress me.

Someday, when we all get back to our world, I would love to do experiments with me. They can take care of Klee as well, or perhaps I should hang out with them even more.

" I Adore Them So Much...,"