☁︎𝑺𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖☁︎

" Kaeya, what are you doing in my room?" I ask Mr.Booba Window who's been laying and face his body towards me while I'm sitting on my bed and working. Worst, I only wear black shorts and my shirts are big, it exposed my shoulder.

  " Hmm?~ What's wrong with that?" he said while touching and stroke my thighs. " Get out, I'm working,"." Would you be so kind to spend one day with me?" I sighed and look at him." Fine, let's go ice skating,"

  He looked at me with a bit disappointed face." I'm not gonna use your Cryo power, stupid. There's a  place that you can skate in it. Hopefully, that will kill your time from being so touchy," I closed my laptop.

  " And, wear your proper clothing rather than showing your boobs window. People might send you to a mental hospital,"."Oh... you worried about me. How cute~," he said. I do not hate Kaeya, I'm honest. But sometimes flirty people aren't my type.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " This is a terrible idea,"." Aren't you a Cryo user? You're supposed to be an expert with ice," I sighed. We came to the ice skating place to skates, Kaeya doesn't seem to be impressed with it." Bruh, get off me, you look like a baby,".

  " Attractive man like you should know how to skate. I mean... you're Cryo,"." I never skate before. But I'm honored you call me attaractive~," he said in a sexual tone, makes me shiver down." Dear God, help me!" I thought.

The cashier looked at us and smile " Excuse me, are you two couple?" I widened my eyes for that sentence. I remember that Kazuha act as my boyfriend in front of my ex. I don't know what Katya is up to now.

  " No we're not Ma'am. He's a friend of mine, he just came,"." I see. Well then, here's your ticket. You can't no longer skate after you came out from the ring," he put the ticket on our wrist and allow us to enter.

  After we wear everything necessary to skate, I went to the ring first, Kaeya seems hesitant." It's alright, Kaeya. I'll hold your hands," I said to him, he only nods slowly. He puts his hand on mine and enters the skates ring. He almost fell, but because I hold his hand, he managed to balance it a bit.

  " You want me to skate with you?"." Sure, if you don't mind,". I smiled at him innocently and proceed to skate slowly, so he could balance himself. He keeps shaking while skating, which makes me laughed." You're hilarious, Kaeya. A Cryo vision use who doesn't know how to skates," I pat his head and continue skating.

Little did I know, his cheek has a red blush on it, and he keeps touching his head.

  "So cute....,"

Kaeya one is short...

cause I don't have any idea :')