᯽𝑨 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒀𝒂𝒌𝒔𝒉𝒂᯽

It was an afternoon on Monday, I'm planning to go out today. I wear my favorite clothe and make my way to do the door. Only to hear Xiao's voice came out." Where are you going?"." I was planning to go out, you want to come?".

  " Don't treat me like a friend. Mortal activity is not my concern," Xiao looked away, pretty much canon-like in the game. He's an Adepti, so I guess it's normal for immortal people to dislike mortal things." Suits yourself, I'm going out anyway,". I tie my shoes and closing my door, but Xiao's stop it." I'll come with you,"

  " Didn't you just said—,"

  " You want me to take it back or what?"

  " No, no. I'll wait for you,".

  After a few minutes of waiting at the elevator, I saw Xiao came out of the house and instantly locked the door." That suits you,"." Shut up,".

   " Don't tell me you want to drive again," Xiao crosses his arms while we walking out of the elevator

   " Don't tell me you want to drive again," Xiao crosses his arms while we walking out of the elevator." Nah, I called Grab just now. I don't feel like driving today. I just wanna go to Alamanda again, to buy some electronic stuff," I replied while fixing my belt.

  After 30 minutes, we arrived at the mall, I paid the driver and wave goodbye to him." You've been too nice to a stranger," Xiao sighed." Hey, it's normal here. That's how we show our appreciation to them," I replied.

  I walked to every electronic store I know, and buy the things I need. Xiao only stands outside and keeps silent. Sometimes growled to few girls that try to flirt with him. Sometime later, we walked in front of Komonoya, to my surprise, I found my friends.

  " Y/N!!" they yelled." Hey! It's nice to see you again," I approached them, Xiao only stares from afar." What are you guys doing here? I thought your work at America,"." Oh, we are here for vacation for a few days, and this is the last day and we have a flight tonight. So might as well bought some gifts,"

  " Who's that?" one of my friends pointed to Xiao, I chuckled and replied," He is a friend of mine, don't worry about it,". " Well since we meet you here, let's have lunch together! My treat!" we all yelled happily, except Xiao, who's been staring at us quietly.

  All of us are having lunch together at Mcdonalds. It's a bit crowded, but we still managed to get sits. We talked a lot about our activity for the past few weeks." Y/N, you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend, right?" One of my guy friends asks me while I'm drinking my Coke." What kind of dumb question is that?"

  " I'm so jealous of my worker who is in a relationship at my workplace," he hugs me and rubs his face to my cheek." Pls be my boyfriend/girlfriend, pls~~~,"." Eww, no. Get off me dude!!" I pushed his face away, while my other friend laughs at us" Dude, what is wrong with you?"." I'm just teasing you know," he smirked and shrugged." Tease in my Coke, bruh!"

  All of us having fun. We laughed, we make puns and we even talk a lot, it's like never gonna meet them again. While we having fun on our own, Xiao has been staring secretly...

  A few minutes later...

  " Finally, they're gone. I can't come up with any topic to talk about with them. All they talk is about expensive jewelry and stuff," I stretched my arms while walking, Xiao only stares behind me.

  " You seem pretty close,"

  " Well, yeah. They're my friend—,"

  Before I could finish, Xiao wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. He buried his face at my shoulder, a growled could be heard from him. I was shocked for a second. Some people starting to chat and whisper about his action.

  " Xi... Xiao?" I look at him, he just stayed silent and looked away. A red blush appeared on his cheek, make me chuckled." Are you jealous, Xiao? You're so cute,"." Shut up,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! YOU MAKE AN EARLY MOVE, YOU DAMN YAKSHA!!!" Childe yelled at Xiao who's been crossed his arms. Kaeya is holding Childe back before he used his Foul Legacy." Childe, Y/N said no swears in their house,".

  Ningguang sighed with their childish behavior" Could you not be a kid for one day? What is wrong with you people who's been trying to get them?"." Let's just said... they are special to us. Don't try to hide, Ningguang. You like them too," Beidou  said and looked at Ningguang, giving her cheeks from blushing.

   All of them have the same feeling about it. They love the feeling whenever I'm with them. It's a miracle and to the Archon, a blessing from the Celestia...

this one short cause I'm run ot of idea for this chapter lmao