᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 12(𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒏𝒈) ᯾

It's been 5 minutes since I and Ningguang stared at each other. This is very awakened, and honestly, I don't know what to talk about with her.

I mean, what I am supposed to talk about? Ningguang is a successful businesswoman in Liyue, talking about something childish is a boring topic for her.

" So... Ningguang, what do you want to do?" I ask her, she is just completely silent. I sighed for a second, and scroll at my phone for something interesting.

" Y/N...," Ningguang called me, but I didn't listen. She called me for the second time, but still no response. The third time, she poke my shoulder." Oh, Ningguang!"." Y/N, do you have any plan for us today?".

I went silent, and think for a second. I look outside, it's already dawn. Then, the idea came out." Two days before, I went to an onsen with Kaeya. If you want, we can go there,". Ningguang thinks for a second, and nod agrees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" This place looks lovely," Ningguang said while carrying her bath supplies. I just sighed happily, at least she was interested." I'm going to change first, you can go on next,".

After we both settle down in the tub, we went completely silent. That, until she broke it " Running out of topic to talk about?"." Well, I don't know what to talk about. I mean, you're a businesswoman, so-,".

" Any topic that you will talk about may give me some interest, so go on," she said while crossing her arms. I smile and start talking. I told her about my world and some history about Malaysia.

" There's a lot of legend story, like Princess Mount Ledang. I'm sure you are interested," I keep talking to her until I was so oblivious. While I'm talking, she looks at me with a soft smile and lovely eyes, sees me like I'm her lover.

Later, at the Hotel...

I lay down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I ain't much today with her, but at least I could talk and give some memory to her.

She walked to me, wearing a fancy nightgown provided by the hotel. Let me tell you, she looks gorgeous. With her long white hair down, she's a definition of a perfect woman on the earth.

" You look pretty, Ningguang. I've always wanted to see this side of yours," I compliment her in innocent ways, she could only cover her cheek because of blush." Thank you. But let's just, go to sleep,".

" Right, sorry. I got carried away," I said and gave her a bigger space to sleep. I sleep right at the corner of the bed, she looks at me worried. " You know you don't have to,"." It's fine. I used to sleep like this-,".

Before I could finish, she pulled me right into her arms. My head hit her chest, which make me blink for a few seconds. I can't move an inch, but I decide to gave in and sleep in her arms.

Short Ningguang POV

What am I even thinking?! I just pull them to me without even thinking! I blush silently at the pillow but look back at the sleeping Y/N. I smile.

They seem comfortable beside me, and they're the first person to talk to me like a normal person. I adore their sparkling eyes whenever they talk about their interest. I love it.

" Even Thousands Of Mora Couldn't Afford The Smile Of Yours,"