⁂𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚇𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜⁂

I drove like normal people, just because Yae Miko force me to. And here I wanna drift at the road, but for the lady's sake, I'll sacrifice that desire. Of course, I and Haru will be video calling when we drove to know the update.

"How's everything going, Haru?". I ask, he seems to sigh a lot." There's a traffic a bit here, but I'll arrive in 20 minutes. How about you?"." 24 minutes, we stop for a while, because Ei wants Mcdonald ice cream,".

" Let me guess. The one near Tuanku Mizan Mosque?".

" Yup, that one. Still on the way to pay,".

Yae chuckled." I apologize for Ei's behavior. She will be like a child sometime,"." It's fine, kinda cute when she does that," I smile. He seems to be excited to get her ice cream, while Jean calms her down a bit.

" Wonder what happen with the guys,"." Probably accident or Daisuke stop to buy a company, tho I already advised him not to," Haru rests his forehead on the steering wheel.

After paying for the ice cream, I continue to drive to Cyberjaya. Haru then said " Uhh...Y/N. Daisuke said he arrives at Tamarind Square...,"." Wait, but he took the longest road! It should be should take him at least 40 minutes!".

" Wonder how many traffic lights and law he broke. Poor the guys," Kazuha said at the back. Haru hit his head on the steering wheel and yelled " THAT DAMN MILLIONAIRE!!!"." HARU!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Took you long enough," Daisuke smirked. I stomp my feet to him and held his suit " Haru and I will have a serious talk with you, Daisuke,"." He steps on the pedal 9 times and we almost got a heart attack!" Diluc yelled from behind.

Haru sighed " At least Y/N can drive like normal people today,"." That's because Yae Miko forces me to. Otherwise, I'll be drifting twice at the road," I pouted. Yae just chuckle about it.

" I'm not very fond of this country yet. The last time I'm here, you got an accident because some weirdo forgot to turn on their car light,"." You've got an accident before? You never told us," Jean ask, concern.

I shrugged" It's in the past. I wasn't that injured," I replied. Then, Kazuha took my hand and stroked it softly." Please be careful next time, Y/N. It may cause death,".

" Ah, it's okay Kazu," I smile, stroking his soft hair. The smell is sakura with a maple combination." Are we done? Let's move," Xiao crossed his arms, showing that he is jealous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Okay guys, me and Haru wanna buy some books here. You guys can go read anywhere, just don't make any noise or destroy the book. There's a small cafe if you guys are hungry," I said to them.

We're in the BookXcess store. This place is kinda just open, but I heard it's a book store that opens 24 hours. Haru used to ask me to bring him to that store, so here we are.

The Genshin character is separated into two groups, following gender. Of course, I pick Zhongli and Jean to look after their group, because who knows what happens to them.

" Hopefully they don't cause some chaos,"." Yeah," Haru sighed, as he picked a Lawbook from the shelf. Daisuke is nowhere to be seen, but Haru figures he goes to wander around to buy a shop.

I ask " You should check up on Daisuke before he buys crazy things," I said to him, he nodded. " Honestly, I can't even leave him for a few seconds before he buys the entire mall,"." Him buying a Mall aren't gonna make me satisfied," I said.