☂︎𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈☂

It's early 7 am, I'm already at the kitchen for some morning coffee. I have worked at the office today, I'll just leave a small note to them." Where's my...,"." Y/N?".

   I look at my back to see Ayato, standing. He's wearing a sky blue shirt, with the shoulder a bit loose exposing his shoulder. He also wears long navy blue pants, with complete sets of bedroom slippers.

  " Morning Ayato. You up early,"." Ah... it's normal for me. Why are you up so early?" He asked, worried? " I have work today, so I'm going right now,". I said, and wear my shoes. As soon I tried to leave the door, he stops me.

  " Can I come with you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  My friends at work look at me with a small laugh " Someone is with you today?"." Yeah, and?" I ask, crossing my arms. " That's unexpected Y/N. You always came here alone, even in Valentine,". One of them said.

   " Whatever. Where is he anyway?"." He said he's getting something," I replied? Strange, it's been 10 minutes. Is he lost? Surely I gave him my location. " Ima go find him—,"." Ah, Y/N!".

     " Ayato!" I said and run to him

     " Ayato!" I said and run to him. Other workers, especially females already scream like a fan saw a celebrity." Oh my God!!! He's so gorgeous!!" One of them said.

   I sighed " I thought you lost or something. Wait, are those tulips?" I ask, pointing to a bouquet of tulips flowers. Then, he hand it to me with a small smile and pink blush " I saw this downstairs, and I thought I buy it,".

   " Geez, Ayato. You don't have to," I said, accepting his present." Oh, I want my husband to gave me that with that expression," my friend say, acting like dying because of a hearts attack.

   Ayato was going to ask, but I stop him." Leave them be, let's go. I'll take you to my office,". I said, and offer my hand to grab him. He was stunned for a second, but then accept it with a small smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Long story short, I end early because a lot of workers surround my office while I'm working, and the boss said " You can go early, Y/N. Take your damn husband as well, I don't want any Covid case in my building,".

  I was walking when suddenly Ayato pull my sleeves. " Ayato, what's wrong?" I ask. He pointed to a particular shop, Chat time. That's where I remember that he has idle animation where he pulls boba from his sleeves.

  I nod, and we both walk there together. " Welcome to Chat time. Today we have a special event with BT21!" The worker said. I was kinda thrilled, and ask " What offer do you have?". " So far we have Shimmer Sets and Galaxy Set,".

  " Two Galaxy Sets, please,"." That will be Rm 78^^," I paid and wait with Ayato at the sits. He smiles at me, probably because I buy something that he likes.

  The worker then come to us and hand our drinks, when he suddenly said to me " Your husband is good looking! How lucky^^,". I almost choke on my drink, while Ayato laughed.

  " Pal, we're not—,"." Oh? Love, why are you denying it? " he suddenly whispers to my ears, sending me a shiver. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and look at me, lively.

 He wrapped his arms around my waist, and look at me, lively

" How Cute Of You...,"

I FINISH MY SPM EXAM HAHAHA!!!

NOW I CAN WRITE MY BOOKS!!!