𑁍 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒚 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 11𝒕𝒉 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒊𑁍

WARNING: Clingy Childe/fluff

hehehehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I'm currently streaming again. Tho it's supposed to be Genshin time, but since few characters from the game are in my house, I'll just say that my Genshin has a bit of an issue.

  " Fuh... I need a rest," I said while stretching my back. I rest in my bean bag and played with my phone. While I scrolled, a young man with ginger hair and a cyan shirt came in.

  " Childe? You good?" I ask him. He only glared. He then approached me and rest himself on my body, he rest his head on my chest." Woah! Childe?"
Since when he became clingy? He was always super excited about killing, but suddenly he became less talk and start clinging.

  Childe looks at me with his dead eye." Could you not make me feel something weird again?"." What do you mean? Did I do something that offend you?" I ask him.

  He didn't answer, he only stared at me. His eyes... it's empty and blank. Doesn't have any emotion, or sparks on it. I could only stare at him back and stroke his ginger hair. He seems comfortable with it and snuggles at my chest.

  " Childe, if you need anything or I did something that offends you, please tell me," I said." ... No it's just... let me have your warm," I could hear his word on my chest. A pink blush appeared at my cheeks, to think that one of the Fatui Harbingers will be this clingy makes my heart beats faster than Sonic.

   He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly. My face his ginger hair, his hair sense is relaxing and nice." Hmm... mint," I thought. I put my face on his hair to smell more of it, I could hear his chuckle.

  " Loving my sense, aren't you?" he looked at me. I only replied with one word" Yeah, it was a waste to not smell your hair sense," He blushed, I mean mad blush.

 I only replied with one word" Yeah, it was a waste to not smell your hair sense," He blushed, I mean mad blush

(Art by https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJKg6YVN/)

   He snuggles at my chest, even more, tries to hide his mad blush. I laughed at his action, and continue watching stuff on my phone while stroking his hair. He closed his eyes just to feel my warmth.

   I fight Childe several times before, but just for artifact and EXP. I never thought to have a bond with one of the Fatui. Even so, he loves his little brother and family, which is why he hides his identity.

  And now, he exists in the real world, I wouldn't think he was this cute. He likes a cat, more than a puppy.

  " Childe, I have to cook dinner, can you let me go now?" I ask snd try to break the hug, but he's too strong." No. Unless you want your body to serve as Hilichurl food, you can break this hug,". I stopped and put my arms down.

  I could hear someone walking outside, sounds like Ningguang." Ningguang, could you make dinner for today? I have... some issue here,"." Alright," she replied and left. I sighed and look at sleepy Childe, fall asleep afterward.

   " Silly ginger," I sighed, and kissed his forehead. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

meanwhile...

with Childe mind

  " Y/N KISS ME!!! OMG!!!!,"

the line I used huehuehue