❦︎𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒑𝒍𝒆❦︎

" Dammit"

  I sighed with disappointment. As expected, my ex-boyfriend called me, and want to hang out with him with his girlfriend. I hate it. I hate this so much.

  " Y/N? Is something the matter?" I looked at my right side and saw Kazuha sitting on the sofa, with a bit worried face."My ex-boyfriend wants me to 'hang out with him and his new girlfriend," I sighed. Kazuha pats my shoulder to calm me down.

  " Where are the others?"." They doing a commission. Probably back in two days, it's far away," Kazuha said. Well, can't blame them. The commission does take a lot of time, so I'll just let them be." I don't want to go," I sighed." Then don't go,"." I can't. My best friend also joins. I can't just leave her with that guy,".

  Kazuha is silent for a moment and looks away. I look at him with my eyebrow raised" Kazuha?" I ask. I realized something. His cheek, it's cover with a red blush. I could hear a soft word coming from his mouth" Then... do you want me to come with you?"

   I look at him with a surprise, and smile." Thank you, Kazuha!" I hugged from behind, he sighed and pat my hair." Come on, get ready. We're gonna be late,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Y/N! I'm glad you came!" my ex-boyfriend smile. I looked at him with a disgusted face." What do you want,"." Since my girlfriend is not here, I want to talk with you. Can't we just... get back together?"

  " You're kidding me. Stop it, you look ugly when you talk about that," I scoffed. Speak of the devil, her brat girlfriend came." Babe, can you buy some of those? It looks shiny," she said while pointing to a jewelry store. " Not now, I'm talking with my friend,"

  " Since when I'm your friend?" I raised my eyebrow." Then who the hell are you, brat?" she asks while pushing me. I almost fell when someone hold bot of my shoulder.

  " Y/N?"

   " K... Kazuha?" I froze, he look so cool. The outfit I gave him suits perfectly. He wrapped my waist with his left hand, pulling me closer to him." Who the hell are you?" my ex ask him, with a displeased face.

   "His my frie—,"." I'm their boyfriend," I blush, and whisper to Kazuha." What are you doing?! What if the others know about this?!"." Relax, I'll tell them it's an act," Kazuha said and smile innocently.

  " Anyway, didn't you ask Y/N to come? As their boyfriend, shouldn't I be there as well, just in case," Kazuha put his head on my shoulder, with a soft tone of his, It makes my heart beats fast." Tch! Whatever,"my ex scoffed.

  "Y/N!! I'm so glad!" my best friend came " Oho! Who is this cute fella of yours?"." I'm Kaedahara Kazuha," he replied." I'm Luna, Y/N childhood friend. Y/N never told me that they have a boyfriend,"

  Kazuha chuckled" Well since you meet me already, there's no need to ask them,"." Eh, true. Anyway! Let's go play bowling!" my friend said and run towards the bowling center.

  We paid for two lanes. My ex and his girlfriend want their line, my friends will be paired with them( just because the ex force her)." Looks like we will play the two of us," I said to Kazuha.

   " Isn't that nice? It feels like we're dating," Kazuha smile at me while typing our name. I look at the name board and am shocked." Who's little maple?" I ask him." It's you, Y/N," he replied with a chuckle, then kiss my forehead.

   My ex looks at our fluff time with a jealous reaction. Every time he sees Kazuha talk with me, his blood boiled. He hates that feeling." That bastard—,"." Babe, what are you looking at?" his girlfriend asks him, he just shocked his head." Listen, I'm better than them, so just stop thinking about them,".

   " Tell me, Y/N. How did he break up with you?"." He cheated on me. I should know, seems I'm a nerd that time," I crossed my arms. Kazuha holds my hands softly" I bet you look cute wearing glasses,"."N—No I'm not!"

   "Excuse me, but I don't like the way you talked to them," my ex shows up." Dude, don't make a scene here. It's damn public,"." Shut the hell up, Luna. I can't with your stupid soft moments, it's disgusting!" my ex holds Kazuha shirt, like a threat to him.

  Kazuha doesn't look bothered at all he holds my ex's hands and crushed them." OWW!!! WHAT THE F—,"." Excuse me, but I have to ask you and your girlfriend to leave," one of the workers came to us. He looks displeased and left with his girlfriends.

  " I'm so sorry for this, kiddo,"." It's okay. I didn't hurt anyway," Kazuha replied honestly. " Welp, that was entertaining," my friend approaches us." Yeah,"." Your boyfriend sure is strong,".

  " Let's go have some fun!" my friend yelled and exit the bowling center." Should we follow her, Little Maple?" Kazuha stroke my hair, I only chuckled." Yeah, let's go,".

Kaeya next so be patient ;)