᪥𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑮𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕᪥

A/ N

I add another character! Tho his dead, but meh... who cares.

You guys might know him from my words and title!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I read my manga alone in my gaming room. The aroma that I put in it has a sakura touch, which makes it very calm. I breathe peacefully to empty my mind.

  My parents will visit me anytime, so I want to clear my mind. My parents praised my cousins more than I do. I don't care, honestly. They never cared about anything in my life. I never told them about the amount of money I got, I bet they only love me after I talked about it.

  I was reading all alone when suddenly I heard a cat noise. I look at my leg and saw a small white cat." Hello, what are you cutie doing here," I said to him. I never have a cat pet, but I don't mind one came from the door. As I reached to stroke his fur, my hands go through it.

  " A cat... ghost?" I thought. He looks super alive, I just stared at it. But I still can feel his tiny paw on my leg." Tama! There you are," suddenly a deep voice came out, and the cat went to the owner of the voice. My eyes widened. I... I know him.

His Kazuha Dead Friend

  " Tama, I told you to not disturb alive people," he strokes the cat's fur

  " Tama, I told you to not disturb alive people," he strokes the cat's fur. His chuckle and his smile at the cat make me panic screamed in my brain. I could only see his side and back in the trailer, but now I see him face to face, he's quite handsome.

  " You're...," I stand up slowly and approach the ghost. He notices me quickly and smiles" Oh! You can see me? Well that's quite weird," I sit down and look at him." You're... Kazuha friends, right?"." Oh? Do you know Kazuha? Is he here?" I nod to him.

  " I don't have an official name, but people call me Tomo. What's yours?"." I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Tomo," I raised my hands to shake, to my surprise I could touch him. His hand feels cold but soft." Oh! That's a nice name,".

  I looked at him" What are you doing here?"." I get teleport here, and I can't go back," he shrugged. He then asks me " How's Inazuma?"." Well, everything is in control, Raiden Shogun is fine and Kazuha visit your grave," I explain, and he nods.

  " You're quite handsome for a ghost," I said directly, he has a red blushed cheek." That was... straight forward,"." I'm a straightforward person. But seriously, does a ghost have to be handsome??" He chuckled, makes my heart skipped a bit.

  I yawned, and rub my eyes. I bet it's the middle of the night. I stand up and went to my bedroom to sleep. I lay on my bed and cover my entire body with my blanket. To my surprise, Tomo is sitting next to me.

  A smile carved on his face, I could only stay silent. Then I ask" You wanna sleep with me?" he nods slowly." Why all of a sudden you're red? We just meet,"." No, ever since they got teleport here the same day as me, I have been following you," I shocked. How could I not notice his following me?

  " So the day they came here, you got here as well?" he nods, his hands start touching mine. He rubs it like it was the softest thing in the world." Come on, lay beside me" I patted the empty side. He lay down, his eyes locked with mine. He then starts touching my hair and poke my cheek

  " Bro, stop. Let me sleep,"." Haha! Sorry," he apologize and close his eyes. His hand was still above mine and intertwined. I sighed and laid my head on the pillow, only to fall into a deep sleep...

  " Even a ghost can love you, Y/N...,"

Hahaha! I add Tomo!