૮₍'。𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆。'₎ა

Hello people, I ain't dead lmao.

I'm just busy with my college assignment haha. This is a rush work, so don't expect much.

Idea inspired by the one and only Azeru

But this IS NOT AN NSFW PEOPLE! You'll understand in a minute.....

Btw, I change Y/N so they can swear kewkew

Warning:

-Tighnari is in heat (not in a weird place, pls)

-suggestive

-bites, love mark

-kissing (neck, chest, thighs)

-stomach being rub (how tf is this a warning???)

-idk wtf I'm writing

Btw I ain't added Yae for this one even though she's a fox.
𖤣𖥧𖥣。𖥧 𖧧𖤣𖥧𖥣。𖥧 𖧧𖤣𖥧𖥣。𖥧 𖧧𖤣𖥧𖥣。𖥧 𖧧𖤣𖥧𖥣。𖥧 𖧧𖤣𖥧𖥣。𖥧

" Is it time of the month?" I asked a friend of mine while we're outing. She's a Muslim, and a very nice person. She nod shyly " Y...yeah....,".

I gave her a menstrual Panadol. " Here, this should ease your cramps,"." Oh, thank you N/N. You save me," she said as she took the pills.

" Happy to help. If you need pad or anything, tell me ya?"

" Thank you,"

As we both walked together around in IOI, she remembers something " Oh! I need to bought some heat pack for my cat. Just in case,"." I know heat pack for your cramp....but cat? Why?".

" Oh, you don't know? It's for the mating season. If I don't isolated Lily from male cat and gave her a nice warm, she'll go all heat,".

"....wait, repeat the first sentence,".

She confused when I asked her to repeat " It's mating season?"."....oh no....," I mutter under my breath. I don't have a pet at home.....

UNTIL THE GENSHIN CHARACTER IS IN MY HOUSE!!!!

" What's up?" She asked, worried. That's when I asked her " You see....I recently got a....fox. I don't know if I can handle them....,". I said.

" Oh that's gonna be hard. January and February is mating season for fox,"

" Oh shit! What should I do!?"

She chuckle to my words" First time huh? No worries. There's no fox here in Putrajaya,". I sweatdrop with her answer. The problem is the fox is a human too!?

" Still, if you're worried, just gave a nice snuggle and warm. Gave heat pack or something. I'm not sure if it's work for fox," she said. I nod.

A certain male fox is gonna be a bit clingy tonight......
• ───── ✾ ───── •• ───── ✾ ───── •
Tighnari cover himself in his blanket in his room that was provided. His face, is red, and burning. His ears are lower down, as his tail wrap around his waist.

He hate this time of the year. He grip the blanket even hard and mutter something. But his eyes wided as he heard a voice.....

MY voice.....

" Nari?"

I enter his room, and make sure the doors locked. Under his blanket, he pleaded " Don't come near me!"." Nari......," I sighed.

" N-No, Y/N. You don't get it," he said, as his face shown from the blanket. Be looks a bit messy, but I realize he wears nothing but short pants.

I sat down on the bed near him " I get it. You're in that time, huh?". He surprised by my words, but nod slowly. "..so you knew.....,"." Does it hurt?".

" N....no... it's just...it makes me feel more.....," He couldn't utter the word, as he nervously shaking. I gently place my hand on his " Calm down....,".

" I don't know what happen, but I'll help you, Kay?". I said, as I gave him a hug. His burning face couldn't help but nuzzles to my neck.

But that's when he decided to take it further. He gently bite my neck, I could feel myself flinched by his action. He pleaded guilty " I'm sorry...I'm sorry ...,".

" Hey, hey. It's alright......," I pat his back, allowing him to continue. His on top of me, while I'm under him. Our hands intertwined, as he forcefully lay me on the bed while nibbling my neck.

He mutter while doing it " I couldn't help myself......I want to touch you....feel your skin touch against mine.....,"." Is that so.....," I sweatdrop while circling his back.

'he became horny holy-'

Slowly, his face is sliding to my chest, as he leave another mark on it. I wonder if he already feel like taking this further......

" Tighnari....I came to gave you some painkillers.....," I said. He let me sat down on the bed, as he nod quietly. "..s...sorry.....,".

I gave him a Panadol " This is menstrual Panadol. It's kinda useful to ladies who having periods cramp, but I'm not sure for you,". He took a small pill, as he gulped it water.

" N....N/N.....,"

" Yes?"

He look away " I....P.... please....let me.....,". Is he consider me as his mate? " Nari....I'm...still not ready for making love yet,". I said to him nicely.

"O..oh it's okay.....," He said, but his hand gripping to my shirt " But please let.....me....,"." Alright... alright....no further kay?". I said.

Gently, he slide down all the way to my leg. Place a gentle kiss on my thighs, which immediately make me blush like crazy. What is this scene!?

He plop himself onto my laps as I sat down. His palm hand started to a rub a circle at my stomach area. He mutter sheepishly " ....Oh I want you so.....bad.....N/N,"." You do...," I sighed.

" You're curve..... you're body shape.... it's enticing.....," He muffled, placing his head on my shoulder. I am red right there like holy.

He grip my clothes as he said " I want....you to be my partner.....my mate.....the one I'll be married.....,"." N...Nari, I swear I'm red like crazy right now,". I stutter.

" I lo....ve you so much N/N......," He said, slowly closing his eyes. I sighed with relief. He must be tired from all the heat his being having for days.

I gently scratch his back ears, hearing a pure purr from him. His tails immediately wrap around my waist. I chuckled, placing a kiss on his forehead.

In the end, the menstrual Panadol is useless to him......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonus with Author and Tighnari.....

Author *blinked*: Uhm........uh......you want some Panadol?

Tighnari: T....thank you....

Author: Need blanket? Water? Clothes?

Tighnari: J...just you here.....

Author: *pat his head* Okay. I'll gave you a hot pack for safety.

Y/N: Uh...................