ꨄ︎𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔ꨄ︎ 2

Warning⚠: Swear, Sexual word, murderer attempt and of course.... half-naked Genshin Impact husbands

Proceed with Cautious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I confused and ask." Where the Electro and Anemo came from?"

When I ask that, suddenly the others boy came out. All of them. I couldn't believe it!

 I couldn't believe it!

( I couldn't find Venti, Aether, and Gorou, so just imagine how they look

( I couldn't find Venti, Aether, and Gorou, so just imagine how they look. Also, just forget about Kazuha beach ball and Xiao surfboard)

  " Oh my god, you guys did not just," I said while covering my red face. I swear these guys are getting weirder ever since they came. Thank god the girls are not here, or else I will be very panicked." You have more?!" Emily stomps her feet to my floor.

  Kaeya crossed his legs and glared at her " Well then, Miss Lawyer. What are you gonna do?"." I will send you to jail, Y/N! This is unacceptable!" Emma said yelled and grab me by my collar." In what way?"." Excuse me?" she looked at Zhongli, who's being calmed the entire time.

  " If you sending Y/N to jail, what's the crime they did?"." I... Well, they have 10 guys in this house!" she yelled at Zhongli." Consider we don't do anything that required sexual touch, which we don't, this could be just counted as housemate who lives together,".

  " Besides, we don't do anything on Y/N. You can check if you like," Tartaglia agreed to Zhongli's words. I look at them, so they planned to expose my cousin's acts." Perhaps you don't know anything about the law, at all,". My cousins start sweatdropping, their feet are shaky." That's not true! They are lawyers! Of course, they know about the law!".

  " Do they?"

A familiar girl's voice came out. I look at my back and saw a very familiar adeptus who know the law in Liyue very well." Yanfei?!".

  " Hello, Y/N! I'm here to solve the case!"

  " Hello, Y/N! I'm here to solve the case!"." Who are you?!" my cousin yelled at Yanfei." I'm Yanfei, the legal law advisor! I know the law very well and I'm here serving my client, Y/N!" she smiled, I just rub my neck.

  " L... Legal law advisor?!" my cousin is shocked, their face is frozen and full of fears." Of course, without further due," she summons a heavy book, not just any book, but Malaysia Law Book." I will tell the law about this misunderstanding.

After that....( You have no idea how hard I'm searching the law about this)

  " And with the evidence and solid info about this country's law, I have concluded. So, care to tell me your evidence?" Yanfei asks my cousin with a smirk." Come on, tell that unknown girl!"." Ok, fine! We're no legal lawyer!" Emma confesses, makes my parents shocked in terrified.

  " Wh... what?" my parents ask in a shocked tone."  We lie to you, okay?! We're never legal lawyers, heck we never graduate! All of this is happen because of money!" they finally confess their lies. My parents sobbed, with disappointment." But...but, I'm so proud—,"." God!! How can you be so stupid!" Amy yelled.

  " This is fun to watch," Tartaglia whisper to me." You just as this thing happens," I replied." I know...,".

  " That's why I called the police,".

   " You what?"

Suddenly, the door open with a loud bang, but doesn't broken. A few police came in and holding a gun, aiming at my parents and cousin." This is the police! Hands above the head!"." Wait, arrest them too —," before my cousin said anything, all the guys and Yanfei disappeared. Gone and doesn't leave a trace. I looked at Tomo and he said " They teleport to the pot as soon your parents looked at the door,".

  " You have a lot of things to said to the court after your lies for being a lawyer," one of the police putting handcuffs on my cousin. They beg to let them go, meanwhile I was shocked my parents go arrested." Sir, why are you arresting them?"." I have been formed by the neighbor that they have planned to kill a certain person after they meet. Seems like it's your lucky day,".

   I shocked. I couldn't believe my parents came here, try to commit a murderer, try to kill me." Why... just why?"." We need money, brat! Your gaming career is wasted money on us! Selling your organ to the black market is the only way we can gain more money!".

  As the silence appeared my phone ringing. I look at the phone, it's my assistant from my office. I answer it, but this time... I put a speaker on." Hello, Y/N? Are you there?".".... Yes, I am,".

  " Ah, I'm glad. A new amount of money from our newest event from the game has come. Would you like me to read it?" my assistant asked. I look at my parents who's still in the hands of the police, and smirked." Yeah, read it loudly please,".

  " Oh, of course! By counting the amount of money from all over the world, we gain more than RM 7. 90 billion! That's less than the last event!" the assistant said in a happy voice. My parents were shocked, I smile." How's our ranking?"." Still the same as ever, 3 places in the world. I will inform you more update,".

  The called end, I crossed my arms, raised my eyebrows." My gaming career is a waste of money, huh?"." Ah! So you're the creator of that game people keep talking?" One of the police came to me and handshake." It's my dream to meet you! I love your game!"." Thank you, I assure you the next update will be very exciting,".

  My parents suddenly turn into a loving parent." My child Y/N! I didn't know you're that rich,"." Shut it. I don't want a gold digger in my house. Send them away, officer," I said. My parents screamed, begging me to release them while being dragged away by the police. I sighed after they close the door.

  Finally, my nightmare is over...